Anxiety Community
Another xanax question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Another xanax question

Can xanax make you feel crazy and ill all over .i was taking off ativan and put on xanax no taper aand its been a month and i feel like im losing it almost like i have vibrations in my chest lots of fear tight muscles and dr wont switch me back to ativan i kinda feel like im burning its wierd could it be withdrawls after a month of being off ativan
What I am not understanding is why your doctor would switch you from on short acting benzo to another????
In my opinion, you should go to a different DR, because if your going to need to be on a benzo like that, then you should be switched to a longer lasting "preventative" benzo like klonopin, or valium.
And yes, I believe its probably being switched without a taper, and just the fact of Xanax probably making you feel like that.
Xanax in my thoughts is worthless, compared to Klonopin because Klonopin now makes quick release pills that work just as fast from what I hear.
Ive never heard anything good about xanax, besides from Addicts just looking to get high....or I mean low. lol
how long had you been on ativan before the doc took you of them? ativan should be withdrawn very slowly, please let me know and I will try my best to advice you,
janis.
I have been on xanax for almost ten years and if I stop taking them for 2 days, yes I feel as if I'm losing my mind, I wish I would have known the effects in the long term when my Dr put me on these. They don't tell u that side. So you are not alone
Meganann123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
16 mins ago
ralph2014 commented on Staying Active with c...
56 mins ago
Ruthy55 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...