Anxiety Community
Anxiet is back!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Anxiet is back!

This same time last year I was diagnosed with GAD...I was on Celexa for six months which did wonders. Came off it no problem and I have been fine until last week. I have been sick with a cold then the Sandy Hook shooting really got to me. Now all those feelings of anxiety have come rushing back. I am just worried I will have to be on medication all the time. Has anyone had this same type of experience?
Yes darling. I've been diagnosed for 7 years now. Some years almost perfect some a struggle. Some. On benzo some not. To afraid to take anti. Depressents but, it is normal for it to come back. Especially around holidays which can be stressful. Message me to talk morr if you need :) here for you
I am just so upset that it is back. The anti-depressant worked really well for me but I just don't want to have to take it forever. I have been really sick which I think has triggered it. This is just a terrible time of yer to have to deal with this. Thanks for your support. It's nice to talk to someone who understands.
Up until two weeks ago I was fine also friend now it's a daily thing dealing with this anxiety I am not ashamed to be on medication because this is difficult to deal with alone, I know it is a tough part of the year to deal with it but I hope you find some peace in knowing you are not alone. Message me whenever.
Today is even worse...the nausea and dry heaving have started...ugh I just want the meds to kick in already
Meganann123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
1 hr ago
jedsie commented on Why You Might Have A ...
OncecleanNserene commented on Tramadol & Ultram...