Aa
A
A
Close
Anxiet is back!
This same time last year I was diagnosed with GAD...I was on Celexa for six months which did wonders. Came off it no problem and I have been fine until last week. I have been sick with a cold then the Sandy Hook shooting really got to me. Now all those feelings of anxiety have come rushing back. I am just worried I will have to be on medication all the time. Has anyone had this same type of experience?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
2001101 tn?1331498340
Yes darling. I've been diagnosed for 7 years now. Some years almost perfect some a struggle. Some. On benzo some not. To afraid to take anti. Depressents but, it is normal for it to come back. Especially around holidays which can be stressful. Message me to talk morr if you need :) here for you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am just so upset that it is back. The anti-depressant worked really well for me but I just don't want to have to take it forever. I have been really sick which I think has triggered it. This is just a terrible time of yer to have to deal with this. Thanks for your support. It's nice to talk to someone who understands.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4502768 tn?1388261113
Up until two weeks ago I was fine also friend now it's a daily thing dealing with this anxiety I am not ashamed to be on medication because this is difficult to deal with alone, I know it is a tough part of the year to deal with it but I hope you find some peace in knowing you are not alone. Message me whenever.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Today is even worse...the nausea and dry heaving have started...ugh I just want the meds to kick in already
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Israel Proves the Desalination Era ...
5 hrs ago by gymdandee
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on stilltrying1965's status