Anxiety & Pain Help
Can anyone in the forum help me to understand or deal with anxiety causing me so much pain.  It started with a urinary problem and now I am in constant pain and discomfort in both the rectum and vagina with burning, I dont have a urinary infection.  My Dr. says that the Endep will help me with this, gosh I am already on 100Mg a day and each day the pain just gets worse.  I have been checking out my symptons on the web and feel that I am suffering from a condition know as Vulvodynia.  I asked my Dr about this and he said he had heard of it and that my Urologist would check it out when in see him in February.  I cant be in this much pain until February.  Help please if you can.
If you feel so much pain maybe a trip to the ER would help.They can at least check you out and at a later date you can see the urologist.Maybe the Endep is the culprit?Hope you find answers.
Dimi.