Aa
A
A
Close
Anxiety, asthma, or something else?
I've been having problems breathing (especially exhaling) for the past 3 days. It happened a few minutes after I sat back up from the floor (I was laying down on my side) and I thought I was sort of hyperventilating. Anyway, I felt a little better today. I didn't get dizzy like I did the first day I got this so I was able to do shopping.

Other symptoms I had recently were eye twitching and sometimes palpitations (I've had a few palpitations and a little bit of achy pain especially under the arm pit when I am stressed out or depressed. I've started noticing this in December of 2011, when I was having relationship problems). I also have scoliosis (mild). I have read that palpitations and eye lid twitching occurs especially when you are stressed, etc which makes sense since these symptoms started when I just got tired of problems at work, at home, and about my future, which is about a week or two ago.

I also had bronchitis a few times in the past and sometimes lung problems because I was too stubborn to spit out the phlegm when I was sick. Some doctors gave me inhalers because they thought I had asthma. Another thing, I got a terrible sickness with breathing problems and coughing (I couldn't breathe at all since my throat or something closed but managed to breathe normally again) from mold 2 years ago. Maybe that might be something too?

I'm going to go to the doctor, but since I have had terrible experiences with doctors, I just wanted to know what to expect and what you guys might think is wrong with me.

Sorry for the long question description. Thank you very much!
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on Saw the babies again ...
20 hrs ago
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356, and Jade59 commented on 10356's status
21 hrs ago
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Im actually not even sure a... Comment
23 hrs ago
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms