Anxiety Community
Anxiety, asthma, or something else?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anxiety, asthma, or something else?

I've been having problems breathing (especially exhaling) for the past 3 days. It happened a few minutes after I sat back up from the floor (I was laying down on my side) and I thought I was sort of hyperventilating. Anyway, I felt a little better today. I didn't get dizzy like I did the first day I got this so I was able to do shopping.

Other symptoms I had recently were eye twitching and sometimes palpitations (I've had a few palpitations and a little bit of achy pain especially under the arm pit when I am stressed out or depressed. I've started noticing this in December of 2011, when I was having relationship problems). I also have scoliosis (mild). I have read that palpitations and eye lid twitching occurs especially when you are stressed, etc which makes sense since these symptoms started when I just got tired of problems at work, at home, and about my future, which is about a week or two ago.

I also had bronchitis a few times in the past and sometimes lung problems because I was too stubborn to spit out the phlegm when I was sick. Some doctors gave me inhalers because they thought I had asthma. Another thing, I got a terrible sickness with breathing problems and coughing (I couldn't breathe at all since my throat or something closed but managed to breathe normally again) from mold 2 years ago. Maybe that might be something too?

I'm going to go to the doctor, but since I have had terrible experiences with doctors, I just wanted to know what to expect and what you guys might think is wrong with me.

Sorry for the long question description. Thank you very much!
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
480448_tn?1403547723
Blank
nursegirl6572 "You accepted less because ... Comment
48 mins ago
480448_tn?1403547723
Blank
nursegirl6572 commented on nursegirl6572's status
50 mins ago
1302038_tn?1401843053