Anxiety Community
Anxiety, red blotches on neck,back and chest??

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

ive read about anxiety problems when in social situations and im pretty sure im a sufferer. when im in pressurising environment my chest, neck, cheeks and back get covered
in bright red blotches and i just want to get out of the situation as i start panicking i start yo breath more heavily. it is really getting me down and starting to rule my
life when choosing what to wear and what job i do. it happens bad when i go out for meals sat at a table, the more i think about it the more it happens. is there any cure for this?
I get this too sometimes when really stressed. You'd be amazed that most people don't even notice you've got it and those that do will be too polite to say anything. if you get on trucking it will go away. You're right that if you think about it it will make it worse. Will make-up help?

Take care.
ive tried makeup, but id rather find a cure rather than covering it up :(
I get this too on my neck chest arms...its really embarrassing i'm twenty years old  and its really does take over your life... I feel exactly the same way about the clothes i wear the jobs i do...I try to avoid people as much as possible inless i have a coat or hoodie or t-shirt to hide it.. I don't feel as if anybody should have to go through this its not normal and i've been on alot of medication for anxiety and none worked some made it worst..theres got to be a cure any suggestions???
melimeli commented on mhv's status
1 hr ago
mishymoshymarcy I WILL MAKE TODAY A PRODUCT... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms