Anxiety
My fiancee is 29 years old and has been having seizures for the past 5 years. All the Drs. that he has gone to can't figure out why he is having the seizures. The last time he went to the E.R. the Doctor in there said that he was making the seizures happen. I asked him the question why would he want to make a seizure happen when he knows it will hurt him. Also it would worry his family and myself. My Fiancee also said the same thing, but the Doctor was dead set on his diagnoses because he wouldn't even listen to what has been going on in the past few years. And if he is acting like he is having seizures how could he have gotten those past two different Neurologist? What I am wondering though is if you have Anxiety Disorders are seizures one of the side effects? My Mother in law and I have noticed that when he gets anxious about something he tends to have a seizure. That's why I am wondering if the seizures are a side effect or not.
No, anxiety does not cause seizures.

I would recommend him getting a second opinion at a different Neurologist.  Has he had an EEG?  What other studies has he had done?  There are many different types of seizures and seizure disorders.  He may have a more subtle type of disorder.

Is he on seizure medication?