Anxiety Community
Anxiety

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Anxiety

Hi my name is Chris I'm 20 years old with bad health anxiety about my heart although I've had multiple normal ekgs and blood testevery time is went the er even had my primary doc listen to my heart and he said it sounds beautiful.. I'm pretty fit I do workout I weight train and walk for my cardio because I'm terrified to run because im afriad of my heart like there might be something wrong.. I even had to full Physical check up and all lab work came back normal. Today I went in to the dentist and my blood pressure read 114/97 which on a hood day it while be around 114/80 mind you I didn't get must rest the night before.. Could be the reason why it was up some? And I also have times where I feel sharp pains through chest sometimes in the center comes and goes its manly present when I'm feeling anxious.. Need to help or someone that has been through this. I've had generalized anxiety disorder for about 2 years now and gets better then somedays I'm back to square 1!
I am a male also
Anxiety can cause the blood pressure to increase. Were you feeling anxious at the dentist? Or anxious about getting your blood pressure? You really are fine. It's your anxiety you need to focus on. Ever try therapy? Also, chest pain and anxiety go hand in hand. You know it's not your heart because you've had multiple tests done.
I am going to give therapy a chance. And thank for the advice and piece of mind muchly appreciated!
Are you getting enough potassium and magnesium. Staying hydrated.

Did blood work test Vitamin D, Vitamin B12?
Are you getting enough iron rich foods in your diet
I'm having heart palps now it's so scary ughhh
melimeli My anxiety is through the r... Comment
1 hr ago
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
Please be aware of this!!!!!!
3 hrs ago by gymdandee
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms