Anxiety Help !!!
I joined this community March 4th.First and foremost Thanks to everybody for sharing your feelings/problems.Since i joined i looked on the internet for healthier foods!And came up with some answers that have helped me....I just bought a juicer, as in not a blender.Have been making fresh juices,,,,,carrot,coconut juice (o.k some say water!) and also beetroot juice.As for booze.Vodka+fresh orange or cranberry juice.(As appose to beer.) Tried,trying to cut down on the cigs.
This,in general,has helped me to cut down my "attacks" to once or twice a week.I am by no means a doctor of any sort.If one just goes on line and reads about the benefits of juices,i'm sure it can/will only help you.Please,do give it a try.
               sincerely hope this is of help to you out there,all the very,very best,Rich.

P.S   Juicers can cost anything from 50$ up to alot of $$$'s-Up to you!