Anxiety about STD /STD test
I'm a 25yr old male:
2 months ago i had sex with a woman and picked up chlamydia... went to the Dr. and was treated 3 weeks after with 1000mg azythromycin.  The infection cleared up and i managed to get an orange tongue.  Along with that, some symptoms seemed to stay with me so i went back the following week.  On top of being examined, and the Dr. telling me "you're ok, the tests are expensive and a waist of time."  He even told my friend to buy me a beer.  I got tested for everything anyway.  All tests showed a negative.
Since the tests, i've developed a rash on my right leg in the groin area about the size of your top knuckle on your thumb.  Recently its been itching too... though i'm a person to get dry skin and it's in a high-friction area, i have my doubts to its origin.  Also, i've had a small raised soft area that looks like a bump on the tip of my penis.  This feels like nothing, and was looked at and "is nothing" according to a Dr. but it's definitely new since the infection, and i still think it may itch from time to time.
I've been anxious that i could have multiple std's and i'm not sure how valid the tests were due to timing.  I have also been researching std tests and couldnt find a good chart that says X-disease =wait this long to be tested for an absolutely conclusive result.  Right now i'm worried about herpes / HIV / HPV.  The good stuff you cant get rid of... You really start to doubt yourself when you've had an STD and there's still a few things wrong / different than before.

Should i just try to relax?  Are my symptoms just a product of anxiety? Should i keep a close eye on the symptoms? (probably going to cause more anxiety)  Should i get retested?  When?  

All of these questions have been building in my head and my confidence with woman has dropped off a cliff.  I have a difficult time going out and enjoying myself.  I just don't want to hurt anyone, and thats all i can think about when i'm out with a girl.  This anxiety is starting to get to me, and i'm really getting depressed.  I'm not sure what my next step is or should be.
More-gooder-timeline

10/3 - "exposure"
10/27 - Azithromycin (meds that killed chlymida)
10/29 - Orange tongue
11/9 - Follow-up visit /blood tests
11/15 - noticed rash
11/29 - I still have the orange tongue and the other symptoms i describe in my first post.

***note***
I am physically active and go to a gym frequently.  I do use their clothes / towels / showers.