Anxiety after drinking
I got drunk and somewhat remember the events of the evening.  I can remember mostly everything and seemed to have enjoyed myself that night.  A few days after I was having a conversation with my friend who was sober about what I said to everyone that night.  I was assured that I was not that bad just drunk.  During the conversation something triggered in me and I got completely paranoid that I told a secret to someone.  The thing is I remember talking to him and knowing that I was not to ever say anything.  I am almost sure I didn't say it because my friends didn't mention it but I keep picturing myself saying it.  The thing is as we were going home I didn't mention it to anyone in the car and I think if I did say it I would have been obsessing over it.  I just want to know why would this thought come days after being drunk and it won't go anywhere.  I can't think of anything else.
Hi, what do you think the secret was, why are you concerned about this?
I was talking to a guy that I know a friend was pregnant o before.  I don't talk to her any more but I knew to not ever tell that.  But hen I got drunk and  was talking to him about her, not sure if I said it.  I can't remember him giving a huge reaction that makes me think I didn't.  I feel very guilty now and thinking that everyone is going to not like me.
Just wait for couple of days, if u did say something, oh trust me u will know, maybe u being paranoid  you probably thought u said it because you dont remember much of that night.. Just relax dont make a big deal, because you might make it obvious then you really going to burn urself.
Thanks.  I have been playing it over and over in my head and sometimes I think I said it and sometimes I don't.  I do know that I remember not to say certain things when I'm drinking or around people but not sure if I let it out.  Almost positive that I didn't.  Is it really possible to make yourself think things that you didn't say because I have always had severe anxiety when it came to my friends and always have thought I said something that I shouldn't when not even drinking.