Anxiety Community
Anxiety after drinking

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Anxiety after drinking

I got drunk and somewhat remember the events of the evening.  I can remember mostly everything and seemed to have enjoyed myself that night.  A few days after I was having a conversation with my friend who was sober about what I said to everyone that night.  I was assured that I was not that bad just drunk.  During the conversation something triggered in me and I got completely paranoid that I told a secret to someone.  The thing is I remember talking to him and knowing that I was not to ever say anything.  I am almost sure I didn't say it because my friends didn't mention it but I keep picturing myself saying it.  The thing is as we were going home I didn't mention it to anyone in the car and I think if I did say it I would have been obsessing over it.  I just want to know why would this thought come days after being drunk and it won't go anywhere.  I can't think of anything else.
Hi, what do you think the secret was, why are you concerned about this?
I was talking to a guy that I know a friend was pregnant o before.  I don't talk to her any more but I knew to not ever tell that.  But hen I got drunk and  was talking to him about her, not sure if I said it.  I can't remember him giving a huge reaction that makes me think I didn't.  I feel very guilty now and thinking that everyone is going to not like me.
Just wait for couple of days, if u did say something, oh trust me u will know, maybe u being paranoid  you probably thought u said it because you dont remember much of that night.. Just relax dont make a big deal, because you might make it obvious then you really going to burn urself.
Thanks.  I have been playing it over and over in my head and sometimes I think I said it and sometimes I don't.  I do know that I remember not to say certain things when I'm drinking or around people but not sure if I let it out.  Almost positive that I didn't.  Is it really possible to make yourself think things that you didn't say because I have always had severe anxiety when it came to my friends and always have thought I said something that I shouldn't when not even drinking.
Amandag78 commented on Some GOOD NEWS!! Fin...
1 hr ago
Amandag78 commented on nonights's status
1 hr ago
Depression *****
6 hrs ago by Irisbritney