Anxiety again or heart
Hey

How are you? I"m in need to talk to someone about this and not be judge as I often feel when I talk about this. I think I have another anxiety bout going on but the symptomes I'm getting are different then they use to be so I'm scarred and confusedm then I"m fine and ok.

I've tired to do Zumba last week and didn't go to bed right away as I should have and woke up with a Migraine. I did nap that day and have been going to bed early since. Saturday we had a wedding and I took all morning getting ready, my hair, cut and style the guys hair and styled Catou's hair. ON the way, Guy was driving and I got feeling faint and a little dizzy (typical anxiety pain for me) then I got a pressure point in the middle upper back and a flashing pain over the left breast (the flashing pain has been there for a few weeks now on and off and I think anxiety related). The next day we did house cleaning then went for a trail walk and near the end I got a strong back pressure and over the left breast pressure then my lower right side of my face got numb. It eventually went away and mom said she's had that when she was really stressed when daddy was terminally ill. I figured I did too much with the Zumba and need to recuperate, I"ve been taking naps everyday since Sunday and going to be an hour earlier to catch back the sleep and rest but the pain in the back is persisting. I'm at times getting pressure over my left breast, feel my heart beating hard. This morning I woke up with a pressure in the pit of my stomac.

Didn't help that Antoine woke up screaming and unable to tell me what was wrong until I figured his body temperature was way too low and warmed him up. Then I had an anxiety attack and got DH to lie close to me and placed his hand over my left chest over my breast until it had passed.

I have an appt to the doc next week but I keep debating to go this week but it's hard for me to get there. I keep going from it's anxiety to it's my heart.

My husband thinks I'm just into another anxiety phase, Mom says to hold on and take it easy until my next appt, do Zumba if I"m up to it but not to push it as hard. One of my mom thinks I pulled something in my back and doing my hair pushed it to the brink (taking advil does seem to take the back pain away yesterday I'm trying it again today) and is why my back is hurting.

Then I'm like yes this is anxiety then I mentally check in and am like oh I feel this pressure again, I have the pressure over my left breast, it's heart. Then itls like calm down it's muscle and anxiety then I just don't know.

Phew...feels better now that it's out. Thanks for listening in advance knowing you understand all of this.
You need to see the doctor regardless whether it's anxiety or something else.  If it would make you feel more at ease see him sooner than planned.  It can't hurt and may help to make you feel better about the back and breast pain.  Sorry to hear you are having these difficulties. Good luck!
I saw a doctor for Antoine our son who now has flu and pink eye and he said the back pain what probably muscle related from doing the Zumba and the breast pain anxiety and the numbness of my cheek the cloged sinus. I still seem to get tired easily I may need some bloodwork for my thyroid, but that I could hold off until next wednesday.

Thanks for your reply
Glad you saw the doctor.  Hope you are feeling better and your anxiety level is down a little.
Thanks but no it's still there. I pinched a nerve in my back and as a result have my left arm going numb when I use that arm or shoulder too much or if I sleep too much on that side. That's not helping my anxiety. My face sometimes gets numb on both sides now ( think it's either asma or sinus blockage) and as I was relaxing with my daughter and reading a book I got numbness feeling on my upper chest ( I think I had that before when my anxiety was strong when I'd relax my muscle would do that because of constant tension).

I'm seeing the doctor tonight at 6 and am a bit nervous of what she might say seing she was concerned about my heart and saying these were not normal symptomes but seems to calm when she went through my chart once I mentionned I had all the test done two years ago. We'll see.

I hopped I was done. I need to get that book someone suggested have to find it in a post somewhere.