Anxiety and Pregnancy
I suffer from anxiety and have for many years. My husband really wants a baby and so do I. I am so afraid that I won't do well during the pregnancy due to my anxiety issues. Any advice?
you will do fine I had anxiety disorder while pregnant I did go in once had to get iv it was anxiety on me not the baby Hes 13 years old,if one get real bad callyou doctor if it causes you dizziness  at 7 or 8 months thats not normal if it just start dont listen to noone but yourself when it cone to your  baby no doctor knows more than you about your baby He or She doctor works for you remember that,your baby and you will be and the Daddy will all be fine .
I get anxiety issues at times, but never had them during pregnancy.  The hormones provided a shield, in my case.
yes go for it i was having the worst anxiety when i found out i was pregnant,it was scary but i explained to the midwife and they helped me through it,i gave birth to a lovely little girl years news eve last year,and i was fine,anxiety aint as bad now either coz she keeps me to busy to sit around dwelling on things,if anything she has helped me,hope this helps