Aa
A
A
Close
Anxiety and Pregnancy
I suffer from anxiety and have for many years. My husband really wants a baby and so do I. I am so afraid that I won't do well during the pregnancy due to my anxiety issues. Any advice?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
you will do fine I had anxiety disorder while pregnant I did go in once had to get iv it was anxiety on me not the baby Hes 13 years old,if one get real bad callyou doctor if it causes you dizziness  at 7 or 8 months thats not normal if it just start dont listen to noone but yourself when it cone to your  baby no doctor knows more than you about your baby He or She doctor works for you remember that,your baby and you will be and the Daddy will all be fine .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
134578 tn?1463413330
I get anxiety issues at times, but never had them during pregnancy.  The hormones provided a shield, in my case.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
yes go for it i was having the worst anxiety when i found out i was pregnant,it was scary but i explained to the midwife and they helped me through it,i gave birth to a lovely little girl years news eve last year,and i was fine,anxiety aint as bad now either coz she keeps me to busy to sit around dwelling on things,if anything she has helped me,hope this helps
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
675718 tn?1449992146