Anxiety and Steroids.
Hello, I'm 21 years of age and am suffering from mild anxiety. For the last few months I'm taking medication (10mg of Cipramil per day). At first I noticed that it was helping me a lot and because I felt really good, I thought I wouldn't need it any more and stopped the medication. I went back on it recently and this time I haven't noticed a big improvement. I had also some signs of depression recently which might been a side effect of Cipramil.
I am very interested in body building and I know that the proffesional career in this sport is impossible without taking steroids.  I was reading about them a lot and  was trying to find the safest one. I found out about Trenbolone Steroid. I'm wondering could it affect my anxiety? Are there any safe steroids or any safe dosage? Could you help me with these questions?
Thank you.
Don't make me come over there, neill. This question needs to be posed to a qualified medical authority. Just my opinion but, for now, do some really heavy work-outs to get those endorphins flowing so you feel good -there's a drug you make up all on your own. And you'll start to bulk up without steroids. Stopping the Cipramil without medical approval was probably not a good idea. So, talk to your doc about your plans so you may proceed with confidence that you're not adding to the challenges you already have.
Anxiety and Steroids.is very harmful for human body. I prefer only herbal products because it does not have any cost of doc and it saves time.