Aa
A
A
Close
Anxiety attack?
My Grandad is in hospital and we had a call tonight at 2am to say he has taken a turn for the worst. Before this I was having weird dreams and was very hot in bed and unable to sleep properly.

After the call I started to get really cold, and started worrying that I had something wrong with me. I had a really hot bath earlier and was scared I had 'damaged my body' in some way so it was unable to regulate temperature.

I came down stairs and saw my pale face in the mirror - which scared even more to the point I started to go crazy. I felt so cold, so worried that something was really wrong which makes me feel guilty because it is my grandad that is not well.

I started googling 'shock' as i thought the news could of put me into shock but I think it was happening before this? Ive had a banana and a cup of tea and feel warmer and a bit better. Im just scared this is going to happen again, im scared of going to the hospital and I just really don't know what to do!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
This is most likely an emotional reaction.  I get them sometimes.  You can call it anxiety, but in your case the cause is known and a normal reaction to a tough situation.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
musicfem joined this community
Welcome them!
Sep 28
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank