Anxiety Community
Anxiety attack?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Anxiety attack?

My Grandad is in hospital and we had a call tonight at 2am to say he has taken a turn for the worst. Before this I was having weird dreams and was very hot in bed and unable to sleep properly.

After the call I started to get really cold, and started worrying that I had something wrong with me. I had a really hot bath earlier and was scared I had 'damaged my body' in some way so it was unable to regulate temperature.

I came down stairs and saw my pale face in the mirror - which scared even more to the point I started to go crazy. I felt so cold, so worried that something was really wrong which makes me feel guilty because it is my grandad that is not well.

I started googling 'shock' as i thought the news could of put me into shock but I think it was happening before this? Ive had a banana and a cup of tea and feel warmer and a bit better. Im just scared this is going to happen again, im scared of going to the hospital and I just really don't know what to do!
This is most likely an emotional reaction.  I get them sometimes.  You can call it anxiety, but in your case the cause is known and a normal reaction to a tough situation.
mishymoshymarcy Come on Marcy, its about ti... Comment
1 min ago
Do you?
5 mins ago by mishymoshymarcy
Angelinawu uploaded a new photo
58 mins ago