Anxiety caused GERD
hey there does anyone have anxiety caused GERD,if so what are ya symptoms??
I was at this site because I was seriously looking to find a real good natural remedy for anxiety.  I wanted someone that actually has purchased something and it truly works so I thought and check this site.  My email is ***@****.  I have found many a sites that sell just about everything for anxiety but I can't afford to buy and find out that they don't work..you get it?

Anyhow, I wanted to answer your question with GERD.  Geez, this hits home.  I actually got GERD where my esophagus almost fully closed up that I needed to get a gastro doc to open it up.  They put you under and the valium (sleeping med) actually calmed the anxiety.  The doc said my esophagus was in REMARKABLE shape and that it has to be the ANXIETY(underlying stress) that was causing that.  Basically, anxiety will get your jaws tight, headaches, up shoulders tight, neck stiffness, numbness in right arm, tingling feelings in arm, chest and, worst of all, tightness in the chest which has caused me to go to ER.  This all, of course, is before my doc would give me my anti-anxiety med - Ativan.  I still can't believe all the pain and suffering I had to go through for MY DOC to realize I have GAD.  Get help right away before you wind up spending thousands of dollars in care just to find out that a sedative can do the trick.

Emma