Anxiety caused heart murmur?

I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not anxiety can cause a heart murmur.

Before I was diagnosed with GAD, I saw a doctor that I'd never gone to before. He said I had a heart murmur which absolutely horrified me, and I was supposed to go get a test to see if it was innocent or what.

I had to cancel that test for financial reasons at the time. Then I went to the doctor at my college and she hasn't heard a heart murmur at all. I've seen her quite a few times since the first doctor heard the murmur (he also put me on that machine thing, the one that shows the little lines. And my murmur had shown up on there)

I never did mention it to her though, I didn't want to be yelled at for not getting that test I guess.

Sometimes I do get the sensation where I can feel my heart beating. Can my anxiety have caused the heart murmur the first time? Should I be worried if my current doctor does hear it now?

Btw, I'm a 20 yr old female.
No it can not

I meant to say

"Should I be worried if my current doctor does NOT hear it now?" because she hasn't caught it yet.

Thanks for answering my question, the first doctor telling me I had a murmur is what set off my first anxiety attack! I was fine before that!
I have had a heart murmur my whole life and it is has never posed a problem; in fact some doctors hear it, some don't, and some think they do, so don't let it throw you for a loop.   The vast majority of hear murmurs are no big deal and it has never slowed me down.  I run around 50 miles a week, lift, play sports, and my doctor says my heart is going to be the last thing to go.

It is always a good idea to get it checked out, but as you worry about this, this cycle of thnking can take hold and cause panic/anxiety problems.  Have you had anxiety issues in the past?
Yes it can. Anxiety induced heart murmur is normal and tend to be innocent. Heart murmur occurs when blood runs faster through the heart, like when you're anxious, after excersise, fever or severe anemia. But you should also let it checked because heart murmur can be a sign of significant heart disease, but it's really less like for you since it's very uncommon for young people to have it.