Anxiety causing physical troubles?
Hi, i think that I have a problems with social anxiety, or some type of anxiety. Or depression, i dont know. But its causing me serious dark circles under eyes, problems with talking to people, smile in front of people, look people into eyes. My mimic of face are like paralysed and stiff when im among people. The same stiffnes of the side of face and neck is there when i wake up. I have some tick in my eyebrow and right hip. This is th photo how i look like after some years of trying to solve this with doctors and they came with nothing, but i can feel how my bones of right side of face are loosing! Can this be linked to anxieties and depressions? Bone loss and some problems with eye and muscles of face?
Thank you.
Do you feel depressed and or anxious?  What tests have you had done so far and what kind of Drs have you seen? Some of your symptoms do sound like possible depression and anxiety. Have you ever been in counseling and or tried meds?
Hi, thanks for reply. I had seen neurologists, stomatologists, infectiologist, etc. but no psychologist to date. And so only test i have done so far is some test on the internet about schizophrenia. I am taking no meds.

Can my bones, muscles and eye problem be link to psychologic problems such as anxiety or depression?
thx