Anxiety/stomach gas/AAA/GERD
Ok, so i just got over an anxiety attack about fearing that i was having a heart attack that lasted for about a week. I also do have GERD and have been very gassy the last 4 days. But for 2 days i feel specific grumbling right above my naval and im scared it is Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm. The funny thing is that i just got Abdominal CT and Ultrasound 3 months ago and everything was normal. I just cant help but think what if it is happening even though i know i am very gaseous right now, but most of the symptoms are very specific to that part of the stomach i am scared. I feel my AA pulse only when i lie on my back and push really hard into my stomach which is normal and everyone can feel their pulse if they push hard enough. But i just cant get over this; does anyone else get this with their GERD and anxiety I am 20 years old too so any insight would be great to just let me calm down.
If it was an aneurysm in your abdomen you would have more symptoms and severe ones. You do not have one. Gassiness and GERD could certainly and very very likely are contributing to any abdominal discomfort you may be having. Your anxiety is also contributing to your symptoms as well which can cause additional grassiness and more acid reflux. Try to relax and make sure you see someone about your anxiety if your anxiety doesn't dissipate.