Anxiety symptoms
If your really scared of having schizophrenia because of anxiety could you make up the schizophrenia symptoms yourself?? For example if someone with anxiety fears of hearing voices could they imagen the voices themselves in their head and think they have schizophrenia even do its just them imagining the voices because their so anxious??? I hope you guys understand. Thanks for your comments......
The mind is a complicated thing. I would say if one is hearing voices, a visit to a professional is in order. A professional can sort out whether is is anxiety or schizophrenia and treat appropriately.
Shyboy, I have heard voices in my head also during panic attacks, and i attribute them to the attack itself, since it doesn't happen any other time.  I suppose, tho, if the nature of the voices you hear is scary or weird, you should see your doctor.  My own 'voices', i know, are just me trying to make sense of what i'm feeling during the attack.  I hope this is helpful.