Anxiety with chest muscle strain?
Hi I have been Suffering with Pains in my Left Chest Area for 6 Weeks,I have been been to The Doctor and Hospital to have ECG,Heart Scan,Blood Oxygen and Blood Pressure,and all the Results came back fine.The Doctor said it could be a Pulled Chest Wall Muscle and said take Pain Killers.

My Symptoms are time to time I feel sick,I have Dizzyness,Heart Palpatations, Could some of this be Stress I've been very active only 21 always working out or playing sports never had a problem until this happened, so is it more so anxiety with this inside chest strain or really a problem?

Has anyone ever pulled their Wall Muscle before near the Heart? If so did you have these Symptoms,and how long did it take for you to recover?

Its with me everyday,if anyone could help me I would be very greatful.
Thanks.:-)
If it is that muscle it could take some time to heal are you sure you didnt tear anything??
These "symptoms" you list in the second paragraph are typical anxiety symptoms too. The longer anxiety goes on, the more you over-analyze yourself looking at every ouch, twitch, blinking and pulsation for clues to your problem.
Most people with a bad case of anxiety end up with those kinds of problems and some like me went to the ER thinking it can't all be in my head. Once they gave me the all clear, I stopped worrying about all those body issues and they disappeared. I lift weights and sometimes get some soreness in the chest so it might not have been all be anxiety, but I don't know. For you, there is a chest muscle problem for now, but anxiety could be mixed in there agitating the problem more with all the over-analysis.
The first thing ot do is try to figure if you had all those symptoms before, and like most people you just ignored them which was correct because you didn't think there was anything wrong.
One thing to ask doc is if he thinks you have a gastritis problem, which I had concurrently with my "heart pains" (lol) because gastritis can really make you anxious when you get a sick "attack." That sickness and sharp stomach pain is very frightening and can understandably exacerbate anxiety.
Write back.
Yes I'm sure no year, the pains not excruciating but it's enough to catch my attention and aggravate me uncomfortably its on my left side underneath my chest bones so I know it's internal but I live an active lifestyle sports working out in 21 so I hope it's not serious.. I'm wondering how long this sort of thing takes to heal. I was perfectly fine before the chest strain. THANK YOU ALL FOR COMMENTING SO MUCH GODBLESS
My chest pains occurred after doing a workout hitting a tractor tire with a sledge hammer, went to the ER where that put me with a cardiologist and they did an EKG, X-ray(shows no soft tissue) and bloodwork for blocked arteries and alot of other things they said all was normal..but they looked at no soft tissue inside but they felt it was just a pulled muscle. They said take a few weeks to few months off of lifting (depending how bad) and should be ok but it's been 2months almost it's still a bugging pain in my chest right around the heart area, and I had none of these symptoms before this (chest strain) I was feeling great working out and playing sports. THANKS SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING GODBLESS:)!
Yeah you probably pulled that muscle apart somehow. Your anxiety will intense the pain. But remember it will take some time to heal that muscle its in an area that is sensitive to every move you make!
Yeah I'm gonna not lift for a few months and see if it helps man I sure hope I'm loosing all my hard work over the last year :( lol thanks again!
Maybe you can switch to low weights with more reps to keep the tone.
Do you accept the docs diagnosis, or are you worried there might be another problem that they missed?
Kind of both I hope they got it right but a part of me is still wondering I feel better with rest in my chest area when I don't think about as much, pain comes and goes but like I said I've not been completely resting playing basketball and lifting but lifting a lil lighter
Until you accept the diagnosis anxiety will not go away. It likes to make you over-analyze your body and likes to twitch and make pains to keep you on the topic.
Hi, I am 36 female and in pretty good health.  I literally just got out of the hospital for same symptoms.  I have had pain in upper left chest for a few weeks then noticed tingling in my left arm. That prompted me to go to the hospital.  I was cleared to go home after EKG and 4 rounds of blood work and enzyme leves came back normal.  Yet I still have the pain and am paranoid it is still a heart issue.  Am I being paranoid?  I still want to go for stress test and c scan!  
I do know that the anxiety I have about it is making it worse, but I feel the pain
Hi, i have been getting the same symptoms but seems like only when i think about it,One week i was at the gym working out doing bench press more that i would usually life, 315, i was fine friday, saturday and sunday, monday came around when i felt my check throb, i was so scared, i was outside smoking weed, i was so scard that i stopped smoking, my muscles was throwing for weeks with the rapid heart beat, some times at night laying on my back i would notice it, not sure if its because im thinking about it or what but i dont like the feeling, i havent smoked week in a month, i was wondering could that be part of the problem, i only nothing the muscle throbbing when i think about it and the rapid heart beat every now and then throw out the day, i find my self burping alot as well, i went to the doctor like 4 times worring about thats the problem, he said that i have a healthy heart, nothing is wrong with me, said that im healthy and probably need to do more excercise, he also said that it sounds like im stressing and depressed, i cant think of nthing that would have me stressing or depressed, what is wrong with me please help