Anxiety Community
Anxiety

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Anxiety

Dear Sir

My name is Dilon  from srilanka.

I am Suffering Anxiety disorder . I get Alpazolame Since 2006. First I start 0.5mg and 1mg...However First doctor Dis-crease it.

Now I get alphazolam 0.25mg only morning . However I changed my doctor before 4 month. she said you addicted to Alphazolam and should stop it.

However Now i get 0.25mg Alphazolam in Morning and Night I get Mirtizipine 15Mg table. I already did MRI Scan in Brain. Doctor said ,MRI scan report is normal. ( do you need report ...i can send it)

... I have ask to more questions about my illness . I hope helps ...First i will tell About my lifestyle details .

Current Life Details

* Age 26

* i am working as Web Developer  

* I have not lot of friends. No female friends to me ( Surprise no ...But its True :) )

* I have not girl friend Yet. I am finding....But Always feel loneliness.

* I playing  Guitar .

* I did not use Beer, Alcohol or cigarette.

* I did not together friends and get Fun . Always get Fun only me.

Current Illness Detail

Major thing is, in  Morning and evening I have fear when i walking road....fear is ...I will fall or faint ...

but did not fall or faint yet at that moment heart beat is fast.

But Always i bear all ...( I pinch my hands ...murmuring  song ...its my self tactics :) )

Please Understand to my thoughts

Dear Sir,,,,

1. Why i get medicine for long term ( 2006 - 2009 ) Why did not heal yet...

2. am i need to change my lifestyle...is it yes..How i do it.

3.how i prevent from this.

Please  help me.

I hope You will help me to ....

Thank You Very Much

Dilon
Sri Lanka
Medication doesn't heal anxiety and/or depression, it merely helps you cope from day to day.  You need to get into therapy to get to the root of your anxiety, learn coping and relaxation techiques.  You need to be with friends and having some fun, socializing. You're young and should not be spending all your time alone and fearful.  Fear brought on by anxiety can become very bad, so it's important that you seek therapy.  I think it's great that you've developed your own relaxation techniques to calm yourself while walking the road, this is good.  You're fighting back, and that's  important.  You have to try and rationalize your fear, although it is a un-rational fear.  For example, you always worry while waking the road that you will faint and fall, but you have NEVER done this!  So, it's safe to say that this isn't going to happen since it never has, so why worry about it? Know you're not alone with this, there are many who suffer from different levels of anxiety.  This is a great place to get support and advice and we're glad you found us.  
Take care..
Thank you very much for your advices
Is there a reason you don't have many friends? Like does your anxiety prevent you from meeting new people? Being with friends sometimes helps calm my mind but years ago I was afraid of being rejected by new people.are you in therapy?  
Jade59 commented on photo
Blessedtb23 doctors think that this is ... Comment
Jade59 commented on dirty socks