Anxiety Community
Anxiety

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Anxiety

So i have lights and lines infront of my vision all the time. I went to the eye doctor and he said that there was nothing wrong with me. I have leg spasms and my legs sometimes move on their  own without me moving them mostly when i am scared . And in my school there are these mentally ill kids that trigger the feeling that i am gonna go insane and be  like them  and i know that they were born like that.  Is that all connected to Anxiety?
Yes, I'd say it is. Anxiety doesn't define you and don't let it. I've had the I'm going insane feelings and sometimes they're all you can think about. Anyway I've found I get it most when I'm tired. Make sleep a priority and do something you find relaxing beforehand. Good examples are baths, chamomile tea, relaxation breathing methods. Also consider counseling if it feels overwhelming at times or some other type of therapy. This is not something where quick fixes are enough. To fully accept yourself it's helpful to have someone who can work though it with you and help you deal with the real reasons you get anxious(along with every other aspect of you). This is just what I think from experience. Everyone is different and so what if you get more anxious than some other at school. It doesn't mean you're mentally ill!
thanks man that really helps and i think i have Hypochondria thats where all the stress and Anxiety are comeing from not sure
englishborn commented on A very inspiring colu...
4 mins ago
specialmom commented on KeeLolo's status
9 mins ago
camsmommy727 Kicking PACs & PVCs ass!!! ... Comment
42 mins ago
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms