Aa
A
A
Close
Anxiety
So i have lights and lines infront of my vision all the time. I went to the eye doctor and he said that there was nothing wrong with me. I have leg spasms and my legs sometimes move on their  own without me moving them mostly when i am scared . And in my school there are these mentally ill kids that trigger the feeling that i am gonna go insane and be  like them  and i know that they were born like that.  Is that all connected to Anxiety?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Yes, I'd say it is. Anxiety doesn't define you and don't let it. I've had the I'm going insane feelings and sometimes they're all you can think about. Anyway I've found I get it most when I'm tired. Make sleep a priority and do something you find relaxing beforehand. Good examples are baths, chamomile tea, relaxation breathing methods. Also consider counseling if it feels overwhelming at times or some other type of therapy. This is not something where quick fixes are enough. To fully accept yourself it's helpful to have someone who can work though it with you and help you deal with the real reasons you get anxious(along with every other aspect of you). This is just what I think from experience. Everyone is different and so what if you get more anxious than some other at school. It doesn't mean you're mentally ill!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
thanks man that really helps and i think i have Hypochondria thats where all the stress and Anxiety are comeing from not sure
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
242912 tn?1402547092
Blank
Jade59 commented on photo
2 hrs ago
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Anxiety disorder - am...
5 hrs ago
19264658 tn?1474865461
Blank
Lonelygirl28 uploaded a new photo
18 hrs ago
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA