Anxiety Community
Anxiety
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anxiety

So i have lights and lines infront of my vision all the time. I went to the eye doctor and he said that there was nothing wrong with me. I have leg spasms and my legs sometimes move on their  own without me moving them mostly when i am scared . And in my school there are these mentally ill kids that trigger the feeling that i am gonna go insane and be  like them  and i know that they were born like that.  Is that all connected to Anxiety?
Blank
Yes, I'd say it is. Anxiety doesn't define you and don't let it. I've had the I'm going insane feelings and sometimes they're all you can think about. Anyway I've found I get it most when I'm tired. Make sleep a priority and do something you find relaxing beforehand. Good examples are baths, chamomile tea, relaxation breathing methods. Also consider counseling if it feels overwhelming at times or some other type of therapy. This is not something where quick fixes are enough. To fully accept yourself it's helpful to have someone who can work though it with you and help you deal with the real reasons you get anxious(along with every other aspect of you). This is just what I think from experience. Everyone is different and so what if you get more anxious than some other at school. It doesn't mean you're mentally ill!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Yes, I'd say it is. Anxiety doesn't define you and don't let it. I've had the I'm going insane feelings and sometimes they're all you can think about. Anyway I've found I get it most when I'm tired. Make sleep a priority and do something you find relaxing beforehand. Good examples are baths, chamomile tea, relaxation breathing methods. Also consider counseling if it feels overwhelming at times or some other type of therapy. This is not something where quick fixes are enough. To fully accept yourself it's helpful to have someone who can work though it with you and help you deal with the real reasons you get anxious(along with every other aspect of you). This is just what I think from experience. Everyone is different and so what if you get more anxious than some other at school. It doesn't mean you're mentally ill!
Blank
thanks man that really helps and i think i have Hypochondria thats where all the stress and Anxiety are comeing from not sure
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
3060903_tn?1398568723
Blank
Nighthawk61 commented on So much ambition, so ...
3 hrs ago
6942344_tn?1405732905
Blank
Amandag78 commented on Amandag78's status
3 hrs ago
6942344_tn?1405732905
Blank
Amandag78 Is sick of withdrawaling fr... Comment
3 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker