Anxiety Community
Anxiety??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Anxiety??

Hi there I have been feeling very tired since November and I constantly feel like I'm having to take deep breaths and sometimes I can't get the deep breath. I also sometimes feel very dizzy and my head feels very tired. Everyone keeps telling me it's anxiety but I'm not aware that I'm feeling anxious and I'm usually a fit healthy person. I seem to always breath through my mouth as I can't take deep enough breathes through my mouth.. I don't know if this is causing it?? It's also starting to really make me feel depressed as I just want to feel normal again.. I hope someone can help thanks
Do you find yourself focusing on your breathing? Is it always hard to get a deep breath? This is just my 2 cents but I would advise going to a doctor and I only suggest this because you say you are starting to feel depressed and just want your normal life back. A doctor can truly tell you what's wrong and then you can start on getting your life back on track
Yea I do seem to be thinking about it a lot because I feel like I need the deep breath and if I don't get it I will feel more warn out..I can catch the breath most the time but I can't see that it's normal to keep focus on breathing. I don't think it is depression just feel fed up with it all and want to sort it out so I can take my mind back off it. I went to the doctors and she sent me for blood tests but they came back fine but she thinks it's to do with my nose but I had a scan on it and it came back normal ?? Even tho I don't breath through it which I can't work out . My hands do get very sweaty aswell.
My hands are always sweaty. I feel bad shaking people's hands! I have no idea if that's my anxiety or just how I am. When I think about my breathing it is also hard for me to catch a deep breather. For example right now I'm focusing on it and its there.. When you are busy do you notice it?
Sometimes when I'm busy I manage to take my mind of it and it's alright but most the time even tho I'm busy I still think about it as I feel I need to as the feeling is always there. The dizzy spell I hate the most as it just makes me feel like going to sleep.
ash009 my goal to reduce 5 kgs in ... Comment
58 mins ago
ash009 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
jenjen08 How is everyone doing... Ha... Comment