Anxious and tired?
I had anxiety off and on for many years. Sometimes I can control it and sometimes it just won't go away. 90% of the time I can tell when a panic attack is coming and I can "talk" myself out of it.

Lately I been having anxiety symptoms along with fatigue. If I take any kind of anxiety medication I almost always get very depressed for a few days and make the fatigue event worse

Does anybody else have this problem? I hate fatigue almost as much as I hate anxiety
I realized that the fatigue was more from my mind, running a marathon during these periods, also the fatigue and depression go hand in hand, so this is normal, I was wondering is your depression due to the mexication? or the fact that you are taking the meds? I really never heard anyone get more depressed. hope you get more responses and please keep posting!