Anxiety Community
Any comments of zoloft are appreciated

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Any comments of zoloft are appreciated

I tried zoloft  25mg about 3 weeks ago. It made my anxiety way worse and I felt physically sick. I have tried just about all of the  AD's with no success. I still have the zoloft and am considering trying 12.5mg. Anyone have anything good to say about zoloft and do you think doing a lower dose will be better?
hey im on day 31 of zoloft. i am on 25 mg too. let me tell you the first week or two was horrible. my anxiety was through the roof al the time and i felt sick too like you. i also tried others before zoloft that made me reallyreally bad. zoloft after the first week or so has made me a lot better. i see a significant difference with this medicine. i would say maybe ask your dr if you can cut them in half pr just give it another go for a little bit longer. good luck to you. and if you need to talk you know where to find me lol.
I actually prefer Zoloft, but everybody reacts to various medications differently.  It actually initially increased my anxiety for the first few weeks or so.  Whenever I start, increase or decrease the dosage I do feel a little more on edge.  It did take a little while to adjust but after about a month I really started to notice the difference.  Did your doctor prescribe you a benzo while you were starting Zoloft?  Sometimes, I found it helpful for the first couple of weeks while my body adjusted.  Keep working at it and please keep us posted!
I'm glad you are starting to feel better.I think I will try to take 12.5. I'm to the point where I am afraid to take the meds but I am afraid not to.
They gave me xanax. I think I will try again. Hopefully the smaller dose won't hit be as hard.
I was on 25mg of Zoloft and thought I was going to die, anxiety like I've never experienced and physically ill to where I just wanted to rip my stomach and intestines out. It works for some but not for others. I'm one of those others.
have you spoken with a doc? i personally don't think it's going to do a lot of good. you really should talk to your doc about your options and whether they think you were actually experiencing side effects or anxiety simply related to the idea of taking meds. i've never heard of  12.5mg actually being effective...but i'm not a doc.
Irisbritney worry worry worry, that is ... Comment
christopher007 commented on photo
Jade59 commented on atthebeach's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms