Anxiety Community
Any one else get freaked out by life past and future!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

i no its anxixty and its due to thinking to much but i hate the fact i can not control time i want to go back to when i was a babyand it scares me when my little sister goes to school its like i want to be her i dont want to get any older i cry on my bday ( mines friday 22 arrggghhh) i no in general i am young but i feel like i am going to be old so i am looking at it as being old i just wanna stop thinking and have fun i hate it all i look at pics an wanna go back there so bad i cry the only thing that makes me smile is the thought of me being a  mom and i crnt even get pregnant i have been tryong 2 yrs mt life is a mess!!
I am not in Hannahs' head..but I think she is saying that her life seems messed up because she would like to be a mommy badly and is not getting pregnant when she is willing and ready to have a child.  Not that her current living situtation is a mess or that her mind is messed up.  

I agree with you that having anxiety and stressing about it all the time will certainly not help her situation.  Perhaps Hannah even though it is hard....just relax and enjoy your youth...you have so much time ahead of you!!!  When the timing is right, children follow.  You can have lots of love for now even without kids.  but they will come!!!  

Hugs
thanks my freind i saw the comment left but did not no what to say then when i saw yours thats what i wanted to reply so thanks for that !!! Your great xx

i apriciate any help but i no i am ready for a child and i will be a great mom x
Gotta go with Bethany a bit here -- better to get a handle on your own problems before you add a child to the mix.  You're young and have plenty of time.  Are you in therapy?
trying to concieve (conceive) is one of the problems its he main cause and i am working on my issues
Trying to conceive isn't the problem.  Obsessing about it, in other words the anxiety, is.  Life is full of roadblocks; those of us who suffer from anxiety turn them into obsessions and make them worse.  That's your problem.  When it's time for you to conceive, you will, or if you're unable to for medical reasons, you won't.  But that's neutral, it might cause stress, like any disappointment in life, but obsessing on it is the problem you need to learn to control.  Not that I ever have!
i dissgree i have had  problem concieveing for a while now nd i do have probs that can be fixed i am not obsessed with it either ! i really feel like ur judging me a bit to deeply when u only no little things about my situation x
Hi!!!  

I totally understand where you are coming from. I honestly don't think it is an obession if you want a child badly.  You have found your partner that you love and are in love with, and wanting a child does not mean you are being obsessive.  Easy for others to say things like that..please don't take that to heart.  You are a beautiful person who only wants a child.  Nothing wrong with it..yes it will come in time and when the time is right.  But I don't think people should be so unkind and hurt someone's feelings when they are only expressing what would make them YOU happy and complete. You know I re-read your post and nowhere do I see that you have issues...the only issue I see is a woman wanting a child and not conceiving right now....so that would make any WOMAN anxious!  

take care...
thanks for understanding me i will be a great mom i carnt help feeling anxious itts a massive thing to want and struggle to achieve i no whats right and so do the people who matter and to me thats all that matters thankyou so much for your suport your  dear friend lots of love to you and again really apriciate your support x
oh and i just want to stress i do not have a problem there is no problem yes i have challenges its a test that i will pass with flying colours
You misunderstood me.  I didn't say it wasn't normal to have stress over not conceiving.  I said the fact it's interfering with your life so much is your immediate problem, and that's the obsessing over it.  The more stressed out you get, the more you obsess over it, the harder it will be for your body to function normally, including conceive.  I have no doubt you'd be a great mother, my sister suffered from agoraphobia but raised two wonderful healthy children.  That wasn't my point at all.  My point is, when you obsess over any disappointment in life, that's a problem, and you are writing on the anxiety forum, not the gynecology forum.  I assumed anxiety is a problem for you.  If it isn't, this is probably not the best forum on this site for you.  But if it is, then you're doing what we all do, which is obsess about things.  That just makes us suffer twice, once from whatever is really happening that's bad, and twice with the anxiety over it.    
i feel it  anxiety to ever person has anxiety in them its just how much and yes maybe i have a bit more than most which is why i  post on here but its all ok anyway no point in taking offence as you wil never no how the person ment it sometimes you can read into things wrong on here were all here to support each other no matter what ey?
specialmom commented on AnnieBrooke's status
Jade59 commented on atthebeach's status
specialmom commented on specialmom's status