Aa
A
A
Close
Anyone have eye strain or pain?
Has anyone experienced eye strain or pain or feelings of your eyelids being heavy with their stress/anxiety?  

I have had every symptom in the book and have been to all the doctors and done all the tests since June 2007, but this is something new in the past several days.

Anyone?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
323238 tn?1223756954
yes, for the past week or so i have had some bad eyes pains, the water alot and feel like there haevy and going to fall of...lol..Are u on any medication? i started celaxe about 2 1/2 weeks ago and i think that now that i'm starting to get better, all the strain i had on my body is catching up with me..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i just started paroxetine for anxiety, and i feel like my eyes are being stretched out. they're super dry too. everyone has been asking if i am high.  if you're taking a med this could be why.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
No, I am not taking medication.  They have wanted me to start antidepressants since June, but I have not wanted to do that.  I am seeing a naturopathy doctor and am trying to correct things the natural way.  Slow progress, but progress.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
yes, im not on any medication right now and i had this horrible feeling of my eye being pulled by muscles or veins (which sounds gross) i couldn't move my left eye to the right and left because of the pain, it was very achy, it went on for a week then faded away, but i still do feel it from time to time although its not that intense.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on Dee1956's status
16 mins ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
18 hrs ago
Blank
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA
Blank