Anxiety Community
Anyone on zoloft or been on it?

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Anyone on zoloft or been on it?

I have been taking zoloft for 7 days now and I am feeling non stop wrestless and nervous. I can't sleep .. seems my brain never stops thinking! I feel jittery like I can't sit still for long.

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and did it go away or did you need to stop the med's?

HELP!!!!
You can have these side effects in the beginning of taking an antidepressant. You may want to give your a Dr call though and tell him/her what's going on. We all react differently to these meds. The side effects could stop soon because it's takes awhile for them to get fully in to your system. Or, this may not be the right med for you. Give your Dr a call. Please let us know how your doing.
I have been taking Zoloft for a long time. It takes awhile to feel the full effects of it. Has your doctor prescribed anything to help you through? Example,Ativan or Xanax?
Hi, I was on Zoloft for anxiety for about a month, and I had surgery for something else and out of my fear of being on a med while being under anesthetics I stopped the zoloft and I actually feel much better.  I had a lot of the same symptoms you mentioned.  However, I must caution you that everyone reacts differently to meds, that you problably wanna talk to your dr before stopping your zoloft.  It could also be that your dosage is really high and you might need a lower dose.  Please use caution when taking any meds or stopping the usage.  Hope this helps.
Israel Proves the Desalination Era ...
10 hrs ago by gymdandee
10356 commented on stilltrying1965's status
T Spine Dumbbell Twist | Trunk Rota...
16 hrs ago by gymdandee
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms