Are my symptoms serious or is my Anxiety making me crazy?
So a little over a month ago I was diagnosed with thyroiditis I've lost a ton of weight, was getting lightheaded, had high blood pressure, heart palpitations, chest pains, but everything started to look up my symptoms started getting lighter until I had my first panic attack 3 weeks ago. I've never had anxiety before but I literally stay up every night looking up all the symptoms I have and in the past week all of my symptoms have greatly intensified and I've developed new ones. Now I'm having shortness of breath, lightheadedness, weakness, a tingling sensation in the left side of my head, chest pains, palpitations, stomach problems, and even more significant weight loss like I can physically see an indentation that's developed under my left ribs and one under my sternum. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday but I just don't know if I should wait that long with all of these crazy symptoms but the thing is other than the weight loss none of the symptoms stay I'm not in any physical pain so I just don't know what to do but it's driving me crazy and I can never fall asleep. I'm 24 years old I don't live a very active lifestyle but I've never had any health issues before so I'm just so lost right now any advice would help thanks
The first thing to do to deal with panic attacks is to stop Googling for symptoms, because you have no medical training so it is very easy to frighten yourself for no valid reason when you read about what happened to someone else. And you will find people who suffered terrible fates on Google. You can find someone who died from a thumbtack in the hand after a blood clot formed that went to their brain, so there is no peace to be found when Googling for symptoms without medical training.

Your symptoms are all experienced by people with psychosomatic issues, so it is possible that they are all just in your head caused by fear after Googling then sweating and tensing up while micromanaging your body's status. In other words, you might have experienced some of those symptoms before but ignored them because you didn't think your body was suffering from some undiagnosed disease.
No one can diagnose you from here so you will have to see your doctor to see what he thinks. It is natural to panic when you are sick, so perhaps that is what brings the panic attacks.
Try to relax and if you can the symptoms will go away which is what will happen if they are just in your head. It would be very useful when you see your doctor if you were able to relax for a day and observe how you feel.

Anytime there are any problems with your thyroid it can mimic an anxiety disorder and cause panic attacks. Are they treating your thyroid correctly? The absolute worst thing you can do is start ssri drugs because they also effect hormones. It is best to treat your thyroid and get that in control before exploring that you have an anxiety disorder, but I am willing to bet that once you get your thyroid under control your anxiety will get much much better. What is the suspected cause of your thyroiditis? Have you had a SED rate blood test? If there is unexplained inflammation in one part of the body there could also be inflammation in other areas and it is important to explore the cause. A SED rate count would be the first step