Aa
A
A
Close
Are these anxiety symptoms or something else?
Hey guys. I'm a 24y old woman living in Finland and I'm currently under a lot of stress. I'm also somewhat of a hypochondriac; I can't stop noticing every little thing that's kinda "off".

So here's what I experience. When the room temperature is too high OR I'm overly tired/anxious I get these "attacks" where I can't breathe properly but can't wake up either. It's like I'm stuck somewhere in between and start to panic. I usually try to wake myself up by taking a deep, quick breath through my nose (I can't open my mouth either). It's horrifying. These attacks are happening once or twice a month.

Also, I get these weird brain zaps/shocks right when I'm falling asleep. It freaks me out cause it's so weird.  

I also experience acid reflux to the point that it's hard to swallow liquids; I always have to wait for the right moment to swallow.. And I'm only 24. Don't smoke. I'm not obese. And I exercise almost daily so I should be in pretty good shape (although exercising makes my heart burn even worse).

I also get heart palpitations and skipped beats.

I am so tired of worrying about my health- all this has taken over my whole existence.

Comments, anyone?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
musicfem joined this community
Welcome them!
2 hrs ago
Blank
Day 5