Anxiety Community
Are these panic attacks or just bad anxiety?

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

I think I have bad anxiety. I feel anxious and worried at the same time, some times more than others. I have taken numerous HIV tests over the past few years and I think I just feel guilty for no real reason. I recently took one a few weeks ago and it was negative. The following day I drank some water out of a water bottle and instantly I feel that maybe something could have happened to me because of the water. The water bottle had some dirty stuff on the outside since it was in the truck my brother and I share. I just want someone to explain what anxiety is or why my brain is weird to put something in my head... that really I don't have to worry or I shouldn't be worrying ?!?!?!??! wHAT SHOULD I DO.
How u doing friend? ANXIETY is an energy. I am pretty sure you have heard of stress. Well, anxiety, stress; they are about the same. In literal terms, they are not something tangible, they are what we may call ENERGY.

This energy seems to be negative sometimes. It has a purpose, to take us into action, although sometimes, this energy goes way overboard with some people, like you and me. I too suffer from anxiety disorders.

Doing sports helps. Going out with friends. In short, tryin to lead a normal healthy life, where you share you passion with yourself and others. It sounds like a cliche, but it works.

I am 26 and been strugglin with anxiety for as long as I can remember; maybe from my 18 years and on. Anxiety problems get worse when I start to make bad decisions. It has a lot to do with what you are doing with your life.

Keep us posted!
A feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome. - Anxiety.
I honestly think you should talk to a family member, or a doctor and explain to them what is going on so they can help you as much as possible.
Stay safe x.
thanks!

Keep us posted!
This is very true! Thanks so much for your post because it helped calm me down. . I'm 21 and I started having bad anxiety at about 18 as well which I was doing some bad things, so perhaps this is why....but now, I know I shouldn't have anxiety or stress so I will try to live as happily as I can! Thanks girl
I'm actually male... but ur welcome iamme ;)
Irisbritney worry worry worry, that is ... Comment
christopher007 commented on photo
Jade59 commented on atthebeach's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms