Back in 6 wks ( hospital time )
Never thought this day would come. Hospital. Jasus. The nerves as I write this. But my nerves have become that bad that something had to be done. So be back in about 6 weeks or so I hope. Just keep me in your thoughts folks. You have all been great with your help and advice.
God Bless, and will definately keep you in our thoughts and prayers!
Peace be with you...... Stay strong. We will be here when you get back.
MAY GOD GRANT YOU ALWAYS.................
A SUNBEAM TO WARM YOU
A MOONBEAM TO CHARM YOU
A SHELTERING ANGEL, SO NOTHING CAN HARM YOU!

ERIN GO BRAGH!

Sending you the strength and courage, the light, the laughter and love to see you to your journey's end, where we shall all be waiting for ye!
You Irish friend
Greelydia
Good luck!
am sure you will get through this! we are all here for you, we love you and care about you. you will be fine very soon..this time will make you come out a stronger person.

take care
God Bless You.
With you all the way and with great appreciation for your contributions. Can you say exactly where you will be and how we can reach you? Perhaps you'll have access to a computer -you never know!

Take care.
Thanks for all the wishes folks. As you can see they have net access in this facility. I love this place so far. For a start I have been xanax free for 3 days now. Now withdrawl symptoms whatsoever. But what they have me on, by way of meds, I can only stay on for about another week. Then it will be some more new meds for the longer term answer. These ones were just to help steady the ship and get me off anxiety.

As for the eating? I have been eating good amounts and in dining rooms with other patients. Keeping great company. Which in turn keeps my doctor happy. But it has to get that bit harder yet. The full programmes begin next week. The anxiety management programme and the Cognitive stuff too. I think the aim come the end of the stay in here is that I am on as little meds as possible and able to survive.

It was a bit daunting that first day. But I am loving this place. So relaxing. Lots of great people. So the whole social aspect of my life has raised as well. But, like I said, it will get that little bit harder over the coming weeks as you are forced to challenge your fears face on. But I am better in here than I ever was at home. At home I was doing nothing. So it had to be faced up to.

The hospital is called Saint Patricks. Easily found. They have a web site. You can view their site. But you can leave message for me on their site. I will do my best to get back on as often as I can. That depends on doctors and medication. If I can walk or not. LOL.

So until next time. Have fun folks. And thanks again for keeping me in your thoughts.