Best anti anxiety to treat dizziness
whats the best medication out there that can help treat anxiety dizziness,fainting and light headed'ness? the only anti anxiety medication iv tryed is pregabalin,which that didnt help the dizziness.im allso on fluxoteine and sturgeon,any help is great! thank you
If your dizziness is from your anxiety then there are different types of medications that you can try in my opinion, but the best class for me was the SSRI (Zoloft, Prozac, etc), but you are already on one, however, no specific anxiety medication 'treats' your dizziness...it helps treat your anxiety, which in turn should help treat the 'symptoms' related to your anxiety.  There are many symptoms that can be very annoying and persistent as we experience anxiety, in my experience.  Are you currently in counseling?  For me, confronting the anxiety and learning about it enabled me to understand the symptoms that go along with it...keep us posted!
well for over 2 years i still dont think its anxiety,but i think its time to accept it,as it will be easyier just need something to help my tackle it yano