Anxiety Community
Birth control and anxiety
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Birth control and anxiety

Im 23 Years old, Im currently engaged. But ever since taking Birth Control pill Yaz 2 years ago I have been experiancing Very bad nausea, dizziness, and very bad panic attacks that ive ended up in the hospital 5 times for. Ive been on seroquel for 6 months and the anxiety has only gotten worse, Now i have one everyday and im scared to die...
Do You think that the hormones in the yaz pills are causing the panic attacks? Because i dont know what else to do to make myself better? Ive never had panic before nor anxiety ever... Ever since i got on the pill it started. It took a while but its happening now. I need help from someone?
and if i do get off the pill how long would it take for my life to go back to normal? I get married in september and I dont want this happening to me anymore by then?!?!?!?!?!
Related Discussions
737515_tn?1252556023
My doctor explained this to me. It is from estrogen sensitivity. Talk to your doctor about a birth control method that is not estrogen, such as depo. I have the same issues when I am using the pill but I am fine on depo provera.

Hormones DEFINITELY can cause anxiety/panic attacks. My suggestion is to talk to your doctor about different birth control options. Talk to them about estrogen sensitivity and I think you will feel better.

It seems you have the same issue as I do and I assure you it will go away after you stop taking the pill... sadly.

Good luck
talk to your doctors about switching !
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
406584_tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on photo
1 hr ago
406584_tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on The Old Stop/Start
4 hrs ago
Blank
dm3410 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
4 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
remar
st. louis, MO
Blank
Paxiled