Blood Pressure and Flushing
I have almost constant anxiety attacks. Yesterday I felt myself get get faint during a discussion with coworkers. I excused myself and went to the men's room. When I looked in the mirror my face/neck were red. When I checked even my legs were red.

I recently had my blood pressure checked at the doc it was 159/85 rather than my norm 120/80. I went and checked after work yesterday and my BP was 166/90 - 158/85. (I am only 37)

I this increase normal for anxiety and does anyone know what causes it?

Is it dangerous?

Thanks,
LB
it probley just is your anxiety mine gets high at time when i am having a panic attack butif you are worrird about it get it checked out
Mine goes up to when I have an anxiety attack.  My doc. put me on Inderal a beta blocker.  It helps with the physical (sp) symptoms of my anxiety.  For example the shaky hands, the higher blood pressure, the red face, pounding heart beat and sweating.  It really works great for me.  I would talk to your doc. just to make sure it isn't any thing more serious.  Take care........

Angel