Blurred vision accompanied by a panic attack
Just wondering if anyone else has had very badly blurred vision just before a panic attack.  I was driving along one day, after a stressful incident that had just occured at work and all of a sudden my vision was so blurry that I could not make out the signwriting on a ute that was right in front of me.  Then I had this horrible feeling of everything being really surreal, and then heart palpitations etc.  I thought I was going to die.  Any info????
yes i know how you fell when i am really anxious my vision gets blury as well idont really know how to fix it i have the same problem
thanx for the info.  I have only just discovered this website and I dont know about you, but it is sort of comforting to know that there are sooo many ohter people who suffer with the same sort of things.
Me as well i just found it tonight! i felt like i was the only one with this problem. I felt all alone. But i haved noticed over time it does get some what better. How long have you had anxiety?
Thanks i will have to try that
I think I have had it for about 3 years.  It does get better I think when you know what it is.  I have discovered this cd/dvd called the secret, and it is all about the power of the mind and how you can control your whole life- from health, wealth, abundance etc.  You should try and get a copy.  It has helped me a bit.  
Yes this is very normal before, during, and after a panic attack and yes you are def. not alone. copy and paste this link it shows all the symptoms that panic and anxiety can cause.
http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml
and don't worry you will be fine. Good luck!!
Thanx heaps for that.  The doctor did not know what was going on.  He checked my eyes and they were fine.  Basically, he said he just didn't know.
I am doing some research on the concept of patient-to-patient support and was hoping you could assist me. Suppose you knew of an online community whose members all suffered from anxiety. Do you think you would have interest in being a member of such a community - sharing your difficulties with others, providing a comforting shoulder and aiding one another? (Thanks for your cooperation!)
Yes, I think that they are great.  I did not know that so many people suffered with the same things as I did.  It helps me to know that I am not going around the twist! lol. Doctors don't seem to know what is going on most of the time.
Thank you for your speedy response! :)

So do you prefer patient-to-patient forums over expert-to-patient forums in general, because you find the info provided by the actual members more reliable?
Yes, I do find patient to patient info more reliable.  As well as the fact that it can be quite embarrasing going to the doctor and them not seeing that there is anything wrong.  Makes you feel like a hypocrondriac.  The thing is though, the symtoms are very real.
My last comment was directed to you - jubiloo, I forgot to mention that in the form....
I have just suddenly been told I have an anxiety and panic disorder problem. I suffer everyday wondering when my next attack will be. I am very young and have a 1 year old daughter. :( I everyday have blurred vision and hot like tingeing flashes is this normal for everyday??? I have gone to EVERY possible doctor specialist eye doctor NOTHING is wrong with me they say :( I cant do this its so hard not knowing a REAL answer and seeing it on paper