Bruised feeling above my right breast and under collar bone.
I am a 31 year old female. I have been experiencing (occassionally/a few time per week) a sensation directly below my sternum a sensation that feels like a muscle is moving or popping.  In addition, some occassional mild neck pain. (Both sides of my neck ache.)  and most recently a bruised feeling above my right breast and underneath my collar bone.  Additioanlly I feel a tightness under neath each shoulder bone in my back. I have a fear of doctros, so I do not want to go, but have come to the realization that I need to go.  I do have a family history of both heart disease and breast cancer. Any idea what may be causing this?  I  am most certainly stressed as my husband is presently unemployed and we just had a major vehicle expense.  Could this just be anxiety that will subside or should I be really concerned?
Don't assume anything is anxiety.  I understand your financial situation but you need to have this checked out.  It's always best to rule out all other causes for your symptoms first, and then if it turns out to be anxiety, you need to address that.  It may just be muscle related, but you need to know for sure exactly what it is. I hope things turn around for you and your husband, this lousy economy has affected so many.  Take care and keep us posted!