Burning Sensation Throughout Body
I have been reading about the burning sensation that some people are experiencing.  I too am experiencing burning through out my body.  I went to my doctor and he did blood tests, everything is normal.  He said I should go to a Neurologist.  In my gut I think this is Anxiety.  I have experieced Anxiety throughout my life, but this is the first time I have experienced this burning...At first it was intense and all day long.  Now it is much milder and when I move around, walk, etc. it seems to help.  So, is this a common sympton of Anxiety?  I have been going through this for a month.  It came on really sudden one evening, out of the blue.  I was watching tv and this feeling came over me like a wave.  It was intense burning and it just wouldn't go away.  
Why not go see your neurologist just to be sure it is not from a pinched nerve or some other cause?  BUT if it is ruled out, I know it is hard to sometimes accept a diagnosis because we are often trapped in the 'what if?' cycle of thinking.  Truth is, it can be anxiety...One can get all sorts of sensations just like you describe in my opinion.  In my experience, we often scan for symptoms and can end up misinterpreting them as well...keep us posted!
I had the same exact thing happen to me in my arms and hands for a week when my anxiety was just starting out and I had no idea what was wrong with me.

After I calmed down a bit it went away totally! From 1 week of sensations to almost nothing.

Now I only get them once in a while and only slight sensations.

I think it could be anxiety related because it shows up when I'm anxious.