Anxiety Community
Burning sensation in legs/body.. Anxiety?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

This past summer I went to the ER twice in a matter of days as I had a fast heart rate, numbness, dizzyness, etc.. They ran a bunch of tests on me and found everything to be normal. I've been to the doctors since then and they've taken tubes of blood and tests came back normal as well. I've also been to a cardiologist twice in the last month because I constantly worried about my heart thinking it was WAY too fast at 100-120 beats per minute. That's when at rest to! They did an ultra sound, ekg, holter monitor..etc and found everything was normal. My doctor then told me he thinks it's my nervous personality/anxiety that is getting my heart rate up and keeping me paranoid..etc. I mean it seriously is the most uncomforable feeling in the world. I'm ALWAYS paranoid that I've got some illness. I'm constantly looking up symptoms online and when I find one I automatically think I have a problem..then I get scared and my heart starts to race..etc.
Lately I've had this fear of diabetes! First I had the fear of cancer, but now it's diabetes. im  always so paranoid and just because I have frequent urination Im all worried thinking I have it. And to top it off I've had burning sensations in my legs today for no apparent reason. It just feels like sunburn and I look at it and it's not scratcher or anything! Then I go back and think OMG this could be a sign of diabetes..so of course I get freaked out all over again.
*continuing from what I previously said because it wouldn't let me finish the rest*

Anyways, I have three questions. 1. Does anxiety cause a burning sensation throughout your body? 2. Can regular blood tests tell if you have diabetes? I even was checked for billirubin *which is about the liver* and they told me everything was fine and I think your liver would be messed up if you had diabetes right? 3. Does anyone here that has anxiety attacks ever feel extremely weird and not real? I feel real but it just seems odd. Like I always think something is wrong with my head because I feel like im out of it but im not. Kinda misplaced feeling. It's just weird.

Also, I'm a 20 year old female. 5'1" 118, and am fairly active. Diabetes does not run in my family, nor does any other disease. Am I just being too paranoid?
1. Does anxiety cause a burning sensation throughout your body?  yes, it can, and it can be extreme.  I get it all over.  even in my brain.  

2. Can regular blood tests tell if you have diabetes? I even was checked for billirubin *which is about the liver* and they told me everything was fine and I think your liver would be messed up if you had diabetes right?
The doctors must have checked me 8 times over the last 2 years for diabetes.  negative every time

3. Does anyone here that has anxiety attacks ever feel extremely weird and not real?
yep.  That is exactly how I feel most of the time.  and when I do not feel wierd it feels great, like My brain has just returned from a long holiday off somewhere.  and the problem is your trying to stop being wierd, but the anxiety makes you feel wierd.  wierd hey!!!
Thanks for answering. :)

You're right about everything. My liver would pretty much have to be messed up as it relates to diabetes. lol also the weird feeling..it's like you are TRYING sooo hard to get back to normal but the more you try the more it doesn't help..I guess it's just gotta come back on it's own! I just gotta be positive.

Thanks again!
That is all I have ever wanted and that is all any of us want.  Is just to be normal again.  I have a friend who is suffering depression, real bad.  

and she says to her husband every week, I just want to be normal again.

I just posted an article further up the page as well.  have a read if you want to.  

I am coming out the other side, without drugs, and am very proud of myself and hapy to be on the home stretch.

good luck, and god bless
wow hockey we have like the exact symptoms except minus the burning pain, but my anxiety pains seem to be in my head, right wrist and sometimes chest. and as u already know i thought the really weird feeling was from a brain tumor. its crazy how one day ur having a good life everythings normal. then one day bam all this shyt just comes down on you, all sorts of pains and constant worry. i am still fairly new to this anxiety BS. and i cant wait to be normal again. does anybody know how the h3ll anxiety starts?
Hi I have had panic attacks/anxiety for about 6 months now and in the past month they have gotten extremely worse. When i read your thing it felt like i was reading something i wrote.. i too am 20 yrs old and i weigh about 105. I lost weight due to the anxiety. I have been in and out of the doctor now for a month and like you , everything is normal. My symptoms feel like something is seriously wrong though and i also thought i had cancer, diabetes and everything else in the world! My symptoms consist of rapid heart rate, muscle stiffness, burning sensation through out my body, headaches, paranoia, tremors, numbness and tingling in my hands and arms,  shortness of breath, and a feeling like i am going to pass out.  I also have feeling out of no where that something is seriously wrong, its very scary and the whole thing has turned my life up side down! but i have good days or moments and they feel great i feel like my self again or normal....i guess just take one day at a time.
i forgot to mention that i have problems with swallowing too but the doctors think thats also due to my anxiety...especially since i have a fear of choking.
just want to say tht i too feel the same as you guys i am eighteen and it is all new to me too. I am finding it so hard to accept my symptoms are not serious and they are anxiety it is soooo difficult. I have been getting pulpatations and feeling like i am going to feint, pains ect Do u have to get tingling hands and that for it to be anxiety because i dont get things like that? Sorry Lol x
My symptoms started back in Nov. '07.  My leg felt bruised sitting in my office chair.  Then eventually burning sensation went down left side of leg & now it runs through bottom, both legs & into feet.  Sometimes, I will have burning in my arms & hands & sometimes a tingling sensation in my face.  Very weird.  I've had extensive tests with a Neurologist (nerve/muscle testing) &  Neuroseurgeon (MRI's, bloodwork, you name it).They ruled out diabetes, thyroid disease, autoimmune diseases, anti-inflammatory diseases. My family Dr. is treating it as neuropathy.  However, after reading everyone's comments, I'm thinking it could very well be an extreme case of anxiety.  I had my first attack in Sept. '07.  My life has been very stressful since then.  They say stress does crazy things to your body.  I've been on different medications for nerve pain.  None have worked.  I have recently been put on Cymbalta.  I'll keep you posted to let you know if it calms the burning down.  I'm so ready for some relief.  
I've been in and out of ER last week for high BP, fainting spells, and burning sensations in my leg, groin, and arm. They can be in one place, and then another, or in two places at once.  It's like someone took a just burnt match and placed it on my skin.  I can also get that sensation near my eyes.
After reading some of your comments I think I may be able to go to sleep tonight.  My anxiety or panic attacks started a year ago.  I went on cymbalta and everything was ok.  Then this past april weird things started happening again.  Getting very dizzy burning sensation on the top of my head, tingling on the left side of my face, and it drives me insane.  I am constantly thinking that I am going to drop dead. I turn 30 on friday and i have two little girls, and all I want to do is watch them grow up.  I am tired of feeling this way and tired of doctors,  I have yet had any other tests done. Although I am going to just to rule out other ****, so when these sensations happen I can try to calm down. It just really ***** that I went to having a normal life a year ago and everything has turned upside down.  I am having a really hard time enjoying anything right now.  
Hi Clean,

I can relate to what you're going through. About two months ago I felt the same way.  A LOT of burning sensations, thinking I'm going to die, panic attacks,  high BP, etc.  All the tests proved negative, but I passed out one day, and ended up in the hospital for eight days.

I too am on Cymbalta, as the psych Dr. wants me off of Ativan and Paxel.  Good luck to you, and don't give up.
i have burning sensation in my foot in my privite area i am a male whats causing that can it go away
i also get the burning sensations in my legs feels like they are on fire the doctor told me it was an inflamed nerve.
i know how you all feel and god isn't it horrible im a 26 year old female i have been suffering from anxiety/panic for a year now and im sure i have had every symptom going and think that i am going to die instantly im so scared all the time i have 4 kids and they are my world i worry what would happen to them if anything happened to me it is awful and i just want to be me again i will list some symptoms and hopefully someone can relate to these by far my worst symptom is heart futter/flops then headacres and all over weird feelings and sensations in my head,burning senstion all through my body feeling i can't swallow and i really have to force myself to,trouble breathing,chest pain and the dizziness is another i hate always feeling of balance and the feeling that i will pass out at any moment and many more to many to list anyway hope this helps and if anyone can relate to reassure me that this is anxiety that would be great until then im sure there will be many more trips to the er and many more to the doctors and i prey that one day this will all go away
I have had panic atacks and anxiety for 20 years on and off.  The last several years are okay, but my parents died and I have been stressed alot this past year.  The last 2 days I have experienced pain and a burning sensation on the top of my head and on my forehead and face.  I ahve convinced myself  I MS or some dreadful disease.  I am 45, and otherwise healthy.  It's ahrd to believe that anxiety can do this.  I am going to the Doctor tomorrow and I am sure we will start all of the tests to calm me.  I don't know what else to do.  When does the burning sensations stop???
I too have this burning sensation, top of my head, forehead, scalp, face...!!
Im also getting a feeling that i have something stuck inside my head, like a huge airbubble or something.
My panic and anxiety started about 8 weeks ago now and i have thought about nothing else since. I am convinced there is something serious wrong with me, at first i thought it was my heart or diabetes or something. The doctor gave me a blood test, ekg, urine tests which all came back fine. I started to feel relieved but this didnt last long. I am now sure that i have a brain tumor/anurism or blood clot in my head. Im hoping to get an MRI in the next few weeks. I am only 22 so i know that im just being a hypochondriac but the symptoms feel so real. Here are a list of some things that have happened to me - pressure like air bubble in my head, burning pains, numbness, popping noise in head and neck, cant keep still, feeling as though im in a dream all the time, trembling, heart palpatations, dont feel like i want to do anything, cant leave the house alone, feeling like im about to die any second all the time!! chest pains, confusion, tinitus, fear of going mad..............
Anybody else have these really weird feelings in their head?
ok so i ve pulled this one out of the archives, because i have not heard anyone talking about burning sensations in a while now, im getting a bad burning in my back, the thing is, when i touch it, it does not feel like my skin is hot at all but yet when im sitting down and my back is resting on the back of the chair i can feel it.
anyone else have the same felling
For the past few months I have felt like something is seriously wrong with me. It started with muscle twitching in my arms that have since spread everywhere. I have also been experiencing nauseau, no appetite, fatigue, insomnia, muscle aches and pains, and the past few days I have been getting this burning feeling in my body. I had it in my back the other night, I could feel it more when I was laying down. Right now I have it in my head. It's a pretty scary feeling. I did not know what was wrong with me and made the mistake by looking it up online. I found that muscle twitching could be a sign of MS, ALS, and Parkinson's disease. That was all I needed to here. Now I worry constantly that I have one of these diseases. I went to my dr and he told me it was anxiety. I have also been waking up with racing heart and feeling like I can't breathe. So, yes, I really do think that anxiety can cause that burning feeling in your body.
just wondering if with everybodys anxiety do you have these feelings pretty much constantly or just every once and a while. i went to a neurologist for dizziness that has been here for 10 mths and he says that he thinks it is migraines but we are wondering if my anxiety is playing a big role. when you all have dizziness from anxiety how long does it last bc mine is a pretty constant thing being off balance all the time.
I feel a little relief reading everyones comments. It was almost a blessing because here I was having symptoms AGAIN and jumping on the computer AGAIN to to see what disease I might possibably have. I've always been a nervous worry wart, but never never to this extent, its taking over my life! I"m a 30yr old mother of two and I've lost the ability to enjoy my life and my children!! Who am I, where am I, when will me return!!!
MY SYMPTOMS- ache body arms, legs, fingers, toes. Tingly numb feeling left side of head & face (not a headache) left upper shoulder pressure & acheness, stomach burning sensation (usually in the middle) left breast bone burning sensation. I have convinced myself that I am dying of a terrible illness CANCER! I must have a tumor thats growing on my left side thats spread to my brain! I've thought of it ALL!! I dwell on it and when I start concentrating on these symptoms here come the panic attacks!! sweating,heart pounding i can feel it throbbing in my throat, shivering, trembling, nausea, upset stomach, cant sleep, passing! I feel like a crazy person trying to talk myself into feeling normal again! I'm in a fog daily, like i'm not all there. My mind is constantly on the go!! i cant control my thoughts.
I'm so scared to going to the dr because A-he's gonna think i'm crazy or B- He's gonna tell me YES you have a serious illness like CANCER and I cant handle hearing those words. i will really lose my mind!

HELP is something really truelly wrong with my health or is this all mental???????

I am now on Zolof and some other Activan (when panic attack occurs)
I can relate to the symptoms..   When I was a kids I was seriously really depressed, and didnt want to live...   but the older I got... I still had problems with stress, depression, ect...  due to all the problems in my life...  and finally in 2006 or 2007 I started having breathing problems really bad at work and I didnt know what it was so I went to the doctor...  and he sent me to the hospital to make sure it wasnt anything serious..  come to find out, I had my first pannick attack, which lasted a couple of days...  he gave me a inhaler, and then after that he put me on lexapro 10mg...  but before that..  I was having burning and pierced sharp pains in my arms, legs, feet, ect..  but after I took lexapro, it seemed to help for a little...  my pains were so bad at times..that I dont know if this is part of it, but  one morning I woke up with my knee hurting and then by that night, I was on crutches because I couldnt walk..  then after that...  my pannick and anxiety attacks were still pretty bad...  so he went from 300 mg of welbutrin and lexapro together... now Im on Zoloft, and it seems to help me a little... I take xanax when I feel an attack  coming on..  I have noticed though I still having burning in my feet some, but it hasnt been that bad since i started taking zoloft...  Also I dont know if this is another problem, or the same thing, but I cant wear pants due to it hurts for my knees to have anything laying on them...  I have to leave my knees out from under the covers because it hurts..   anyone having symptoms like this?  

Autum
I dont know if this matters but: Im 24 weigh 140 and height 5'6.   Im a mother of 3 kids... 1 of my own and 2 step kids (mykids) and I have a lot of stress in my life with my son's father...  and my mother who doesnt want to have anything to do with me... she is more on my son's fathers side than anything...and she is constantly manipulating my 7yr old, which really hurts me ...  so I do have stress with that constanly, and work...  I guess I worry to much

Autum
I have gotten some comfort from reading your comments here.  I have had several problems for about a year.  I am 47, male.  It started with headaches and loss of sleep.  It then caused burning in my arms and mid section.  Recently, the burning has gone to my legs and groin area.  It has change my mood and feelings alot.  It is like you want to be yourself again, but just can't get there.  Every day is a new struggle.  You try to put the bad feelings in the background and move forward, but it is hard.  I has have trouble swallowing when the burning feelings are going on and get dizzy.  I am on cymbalta and get counseling.  It does help.  Good luck to you all.  Thanks again for your comments.
I have all the same symptoms as you. I recently went to the er myself after going almost a week not eating, having extreme nauseau, diarrhea, headaches, numbness, muscle twitching (lasting almost 8 months), dizziness, loss of concentration, memory problems, weakness, tiredness...you name it and I had it! They took my blood and ran tests and said that I was suffering from anxiety. My dr said the same thing when I went to see him a few weeks ago. For some reason I did not believe him and still thought I was suffering from a brain tumor or some other neurological disorder. I was also having heard palpitations and my heart rate would reach 120 at times. I had an ekg and wore a heart monitor and my heart is normal. The worst thing you can do is look up illnesses online. Take it from experience. I use to do the same thing and all it did was make my anxiety worse. If you didnt' think you had the disease before reading it you will after. I recently started taking medication for anxiety and feel it has helped a bit. I don't feel as nervous and I stopped looking up illnesses online. But just know that your not alone and you have every symptom of anxiety. The worst thing is I didn't even know I had anxiety so it was hard to listen to some doctor tell me this. I hope you can get something to help you and that you feel better soon!
Yes the burning sensations are due to Anxiety, Also the Aches and pains and the all the weird feeling all over your body .. and i mean from top of head to bottom of your feet.It is cause by a normal reaction of you main nervious system. And it all is annoying BUT!! harmless and EVERYONE gets them Just some ppl motice them (us the anxiety suffers). The we think them out too much and panic.. that too is normal .
But very scary. Im no Dr. but i researched this fro many months since ive been out of the Army . I am almost over mine by Drug free , Knowledge of the problem. Dont give up in actuallity The truth is there is really nothing wrong with all of you .. you can go out and do all that you want to do right now and you wont die of clots or tumors (i been checked for though) .Take it slow dont rush your self BUT!! everyday try to do atleast one thing you think you cant . and take your time about it . It really works. My e-mail address is ***@****  ,pls fill free to answer any questions about anxiety i hope to learn from you too .I feel for you all but promice you all will be ok just try . Meds r not the way they just mask anxiety for a bit them they come back. Email me and ill Explain how anxiety works and why it does what it does and even why we NEED it but use it for stuff we r not supposed too use it for.
And with the palptations lol i went as far as A-fib and had to be cardioverted it scared the hell out of me but now im not scared its normal i found out due to stressed ppl Hope to chat more with you ppl we can help each other .. support and knowledge is the key to what we have. so post more or E-mail me ill right back for sure .
hi, i have been having achy musles and muscle spasms and burning sensations in my legs only!! I do have anxiety. I was a very active person before these sensations started- walked, ran, yoga. now i am afraid to do anything for fear there is something major wrong with me . any advice? i have 2 kids i can't have this consuming my every thought!
Wow I am really glad to read eveyone's comments on here...I actually got off my Zoloft about 2 moths ago and then all of a sudden started getting pain in my neck and back spreading down my arms and then to my legs I am getting cramps and tingling/burning.  I consider myself an expert health anxiety searcher and first had myself convinced due to the neck pain going down my arms that I had a tumor in my neck.  Then when the leg thing started I had myself convinced I had a blood clot.  Now I am having the burning all over and have researched so indepth that I have figured out that I must have a tumor called adenoma on my parathyroid gland causing my body not to absorb calcium and magnesium.  I have been taking supplements but the funny thing is doc already checked my thyroid...so dont know why I am trying to diagnose myself.  I am really glad everyone here has had the burning all over though cause that was my next search...I think I need to get back on the zoloft but I dont want to cause I lost 15 lbs getting off of it.  I know that sounds horrible but it makes me really fat and right now I am at 115 and 5'1 so it is so perfect!!    

Question does anyone else have the burning all day or is it just when your having an anxiety attack?  

Also I clench at night and I know alot of my neck and shoulder and headache symptoms are due to that just cant control my thoughts from thinking it is something worse.  Is health anxiety a form of OCD cause I have noticed once I start I cant make myself stop!
Hi, i have anxiety attacks off and on all my life, along with major migranes (migraines).....within the past 2 months i have had burning sensations througout my body...legs,arms, brain....,which causes additional anxiety.... but also during the past few months i have been under an enormous amount of stress....possible loss of job, selling house,  possibly moving halfway across the country....along with a few other issues.....anyway my neuro doc ordered new blood workups, but when i see him next week i have a feeling he'll say everything is normal......he's had me on Depokate, lyrica, and recently added clonzapam.....but took the Depokate away.......so will see what happens next week....anyway it is comforting for me that i am not the only one suffering.....but as of this point i have to beleive the burning/tingling sensations have got to do with my stress/anxiety issues.....
I always have suffered from anxiety...my life is a constant worry..the newest thing is the pain in the back of my head which radiates to armpits arms, fingers, and legs...its a burning feeling..i constantly think something MAJOR is wrong with me...I have ativan that i dont even use....im worried...even at home when Im not stressed my mind is always thinking the worst...HELP
Like you, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one suffering this very painful burning. I just recently experienced the burning in the past week or so. It started in my feet and now it's moved into my knees. It kept me up all night last night. I know that, like every other average American, I've experienced stress. More so now than ever. I always felt like I could survive it. I've had multiple surgeries including a double mastectomy for breast cancer. So, I think I've done well in handling stress but after reading everyone's comments I may have to revisit that. I've been in such pain that I felt like I needed to go to the emergency. I've never been treated for any type of nerve disfunction, stress, or anything of that nature but it may be time.  I'll let you know what the doctor says.
My pain is frequent but not continuous. It burns as though I've been bitten by a bee but when I look there's nothing there and it's extreme pain! :(  Thanks for sharing, I'll keep in touch. Elaine
I was diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder back in my early 20's.  I am now 35, male, married with 1 child and one on the way.  My work is stressful beyond the imagination.  Financially, i am always worried about things.

I've been walking around thinking that the feelings I'm experiencing are only me - and lately, i've been thinking that i'm crazy.  But now, after reading these posts, i don't feel alone.

I have feelings of burning in both legs, my sides and even my arms.  I am on Clonazepam for anziety.  I can't believe that the severe stress can manifest themselves in the painful and probably whats worse, annoying symptoms that i'm experiencing.  I will check back to this page often.  So glad I'm not alone - it  will allow me to sleep tonight for sure.
Hello, im 16 years old and started with anxiety attacks my first game of high school varsity soccer when i was a freshman. Which was like four months ago. I was taken to the ER but they ran all tests possible and said everything was normal. I have been feeling chest pressure, huge headaches, and all different sorts of symptoms. I started to grow  fear for playing soccer, which is my sport since 3 yrs old. I was the fastest in track also and went down to state to place first. I have been fighting anxiety inn the soccer field, I'm just afraid something might happen to me on the field.
I know how ALL of you feel, been there done that!   Some people don't want to hear this, but you need help, and when I say help that means you need to talk a Physicist.  This did wonders for me, I went to 5-6 sessions and just being able to talk was a relief.  Also, what helped was when I had an anxiety attack, my Physicst told me to wear a loose rubberband on my wrist and he said whenever you feel an anxiety coming, start popping the rubberband on your wrist.  I kid you not, this really help!  By doing this, it take your mind off the anxirty attack.  

Shortly after that I no longer had anymore anxiety attack.   I haven't had a attack in years!

Sounds like you are letting your anxiety run your life.

There is nothing wrong with you. It's all just anxiety getting the best of you.

I went to the Dr. 3 times in the past 2 weeks! B/c of neck pain... I was having neck stiffness/soreness for 10 days straight! and it worried me!

I was also getting sharp little boltz of pain running through my head...

I asked the Dr. if I could get an MRI to give me peace of mind.... he denied me... I asked him why.... and he said "because that would be giving in to your anxiety... you have to control it, and not let it control you"

He then assured me there was NOTHING wrong with me.... I asked him... "are you sure it couldnt be cancer? or a brain tumor causing this?"

He replied "Im positive... it's anxiety causing this... muscle stiffness/soreness is all anxiety..."

and he knows me... he's my family doctor and has been treating me for anxiety for about 2 years now...

i'm getting MUCH better. =) I only have a bad spell now about once every 6 months!

I think you should talk to a Dr. about your issues... he may prescribe you a little something to help take the edge off... but I do think seeing a counselor or a psychologist will help you GREATLY. =)

There is NOTHING wrong with you! Remember that!

All of your symptoms are ANXIETY!

You are also NOT MENTALLY ILL.

You just have a "THINKING" problem... an "IRRATIONAL" thought process...

Get a little talk therapy... see a Dr, and I'm sure you will be back to your normal self again. =) Positive. =)

The Dr.'s have tested you for everything. When they take your blood... they would have told you that you were a diabetic. It would def. show up.

The burning sensation... NORMAL with anxiety.

The feeling like nothing is real.... NORMAL with anxiety. It's called "derealization."

Hang in there!

YOU WILL BE GREAT!! I JUST KNOW IT!!! =)
Your words are so TRUE!  Great message.

It been a year since my dad passed away. I have not seen him for approximatley eight  ( as a result of migration) years though we had very regular contacts. He was a loving DAD. His passing and my never seeing him again has brought on tremendous stress and thus stress symptoms. I attend his furneral and after I have returned to uk from the caribben I commence to feel the most bezzard, mind recking symptoms.
First it was small burning all over as small as the eye of a needle radiating from right side face, scalp with just my left shoulder muscle the entire shoulder muscle.
Them spasms undulating thoughtout my body  and now along with the spasms and burning is pain. The pain writhe through my body like the spasms which now has seemed to surpass the spasms. The pain only lasted a split second and move on to somewhere else. In previous months I have had a few days almost pain or symptom free and then close to menstrating it commences again.
The calf of my feel at times feel tired from spasms and pain for a few days and then th a relief intersect.
Striking face, head and neck pain, a buzzing sound in my right ear that lasted a few second and over a days period. Spasms everywhere sparodictly but not so severe now.
I have convinced myself as most people mentioned of terrible sickness (we alway think of the worst in situations like these).
It is so debilitating and continous over a year now.
I have been to the doctors and six occasions, seeing four different GPs, taking all the blood test heshe could think of relating to my symptioms and all returned negative.
I have not done anything nuero yet.
There is no deteriorating physical imparement other than the symptoms mentioned. I am of the belief that this could be stress as I have noticed individuals mentioning similar burning everywhere and spasms so I believe as long as any potential problems is ruled out by your GPs the symptoms could stress. If anyone feels pain anywhere on there body, this include head, face neck, back, thights, legs, fingers, wrist, hand and very much everywhere from a short duration please let me know. thank you very much.
Jac
I am trying to relieve stree with music and exercises, eat as best possible as anyone can and take a health supliment this might start the road to recovery. Stay positive even in difficult times and be optimistic that the furture has somethning in store. Hope this helps.
Have any of you taken an ANTIBIOTIC - a FLUOROQUINOLONE.
EG: Cipro, Avelox, Levaquin, Floxin, etc.
within the last YEAR.  THEIR REACTIONS ARE DELAYED.

yeah itz krazy how this effect my life ....im new to this problem call  anxiety. damm i just wanna be back to normal too ..i just wanna thx every one for writing there feelin about anxiety it makees me feel much better i have alotz of hope ...just Stay positive ...well i play soccer and listen to music it help me alot .....and the burning sensation itz juzt one of the systom of  anxiety just take a avil ..goood luck every one
Sounds like parasites to me, and giving the fact that doctors have about a ..2-10% chance of actually finding them, that would explain why they didnt find anything.
Or...lyme diseases...which is also caused by parasites from ticks, etc..

Med Help has a Community just for Lyme, go check it out, and ask them what they think

DR's have a bad habbit of treating people for "Mental disorders" when they cant find the "real" reason

If you want some info on how to help treat yourself for parasties, write me, and I can help you.

Take care
hello from a almost ex-anxiety suffer,

How do I send a message to someone without sounding like a frigging salesman?? i have been suffering from anxiety for years now and I'm 80 - 90% cured. It's weird how you after reading comments from other users you start feeling better doesnt it? if anyone is interested in what 2 books/programs i bought and read that have helped me allot. Email me or send me a message. AGAIN...I'm not a salesman!! LOL and i dont want to post in here saying buy this and buy that. I figured if we message or email back and forth, so you get to know me and learn im not just another scam poster trying to sell you something. PS i will not try to get you to buy something - sometimes it just nice to talk to someone who suffers from anxiety and can relate to what we are going thru!!

Anthony from NY ***@****
Hi i needed to put my 5 cence in to. I have all the same simptoms ,I started having all this since november , but when i was taking a  thinking time today , i have realised that 3 years ago i was driving my kids to school i was ok ,when i drop them and was coming back home via freeway my mouth started to get num, then my fingers as i couldnt straitend them , i had to pull over and call 911 (000)while i was on the phone the woman was  telling me to breeth when ambulance came there was nothing wrong with me and i was taken home , since then i was ok, then this november it came bad again, with all the simtoms all of you saying, i feel so at homeand it makes me feel so good that there is nothing wrong with me as i to done all the tests, ecg and blood after blood tests, went to 10 doctors in 3 days, but by going to natroupath and taking herbs i feel better again, comer head steel feels funny, and no energy, but at least i have no thoghts in my head that run and run and run, almost driving me mad ,insane,and ill say its  all brought by my mum passing away 3 years ago.i had a hard time going thrue that even now i cant think  or talk about it. So yes its  Anxiety. i sad to my self that i axcept it and when i have it i breath in hold and out,123 hold 123out. try it works and read a book call-- Living with it--- You  ll understand more.
hello,
i  suffered an anxiety attack for the first time two weeks ago. i have been in and out of the doctors as well this past two weeks. they told me it was just a panic attack but they would not explain to me the reason, cause, or how to treat it, and fast. first they gave me an inhaler and benadril. after that, lorazepam and after that i was given lexapro that did me no good that just make me more depressed. I have heard of the burning sensation everyone has been feeling. i feel it, it starts on the back of my head and works it's way down my neck, back and both arms. i went to the doctor for this and they said it was just my nerves and that i was getting a fever. oh wow, i said, that sure did not help. now i know it is anxiety related, but what does the fever have to do with it?  this past two weeks have been the worsest in my life. i lay in bed all day and i have four kids that are also worried for me apart from my husband that's driving him nuts cause he does not know what to do. today my family in arizona have decided to come and pick me up, i live in las vegas nevada. hopefully i will get better for my family knows exactly what i'm going thru cause my father went thru the same with his dipression and all. i know they can help me and my husband agrees. i just want to get better. i have lost 15 pounds in two weeks, i have an eating disorder now. i have trouble eating anything that is solid, it gets me nauseated and i want to vomit, but because of what i have read, it is all anxiety caused. i never knew how i got it cause two weeks ago we were on our way to arizona to spend some time with my family when it happened. i was not thinking much of anything and me and my husband were having a good conversation on how much fun we will have once we got there. I really want to keep in touch with everyone cause i know you are going thru the same thing as i am. it really helps to be around someone who knows and have felt what i have been thru. And for sure, i keep hope close by. god bless all and please keep in touch with me. elizabethporras13 at gmail.com
im 32 years old i have had really bad anxiety on and off for about four years   all the things the burning in your legs, and feet, rapidly beating heart nervous or anxious, sometimes i feel chest pains, sharp pains in arms, i get that tention in my upper chest and throat, a funny floating fealing sometimes then i walk, i get that burning sensation in my brain, and theres alot more and i also have seen doctors i have gotten all kinds of blood tests anxiety runs in my family i have been around it and i deal with it it is scary and my anxiety is on and off  i try to control it sometimes showers help me just try not to let it win remember anxiety wont kill you and if you have had it for awhile its definitely anxiety its not fatale just scary keep your mind off of your health and talking to someone like a friend realy helps
ive been dealing with anxiety several months now-and i need major HELP!!! it started bk in sept 08 when my husband and father of 2 became very sick!! i took my husband to the ER and here he was going septic!! he was transferred to one of the best hospitals in the world and when he was in icu it was then that i found out my husband was at end stage liver disease!! it was such a big SHOCK!! he is only 31 and very healthy so we thought!! he has been to dr.s and have had blood work done b4 but htis never came up!! he needed a liver transplant immedietly!! but he had to beat this infection first!! come to find out he has an autoimmune disease that caused cirrhossis and has had it for about 10-15 yrs for it be at end stage. Thanks to God he beat the infection and was put on the transplant list. hes had 2 calls to get one, but they were both no goes!! due to the all the meds he is currently on, he is doing wonderful and the dr said it could be yrs b4 he got a call!! then as im dealing with this, my uncle was diagnosed with cancer-a tumor had grown in his sinus cavity for 2 yrs and never caught. the cancer spread and unfortunetly it was too late and my 44 yr old uncle passed 4 months later in feb 09!! so at this point im scared about evrything!! started getting sharp head pains all the time!! bugged my dr and she finally requested an mri-came bk clear, picked up a sinus infection which then scared me even more cause when my uncle had this tumor growing he kept going to the dr and they kept sending him home saying its an sinus infection!! all they had to do was an x-ray and they would found that tumor!! keep thinking i have some type of cancer, so scared i had my dr do all kinds of blood work, came bk fine except i had type 2 diabetes!! the worst thing i could of done was look it up online and which i still do with other symtoms (symptoms) and scare myself. lately its been really uncomfortable feelings in my chest-i swear its my heart!! i went to my dr and she has no concern- thru this whole ordeal she has told me its anxiety!! i did have an ekg done in jancause i guess i had a panick attack-it came bk normal. my lefyt arm gets heavy sometimes, sharp pains, and weird feelings and just a few days ago i started getting weird feelings in my lower left leg, around the shin. all iknow is ur heart has to deal with alot of ur left extremities!! then to top off, i find out im pregnant!!! not that im not happy, but i fear that i will die giving labor or having a heart attack or stroke!! or that our baby will have something wrong!! i did quit taking the ativan and the diabetes is under control. my a1c as of last month is a 5.8. i cant go nowhere cause i get scared, i hate to be left alone cause i get very scared. i get dizzy, lightheaded along with all the other body pains!! i hate living like this!! i want to go bk to school next month(i quit last yr when my husband bacame ill) but i fear sitting in class and maybe falling over dead!! im starting to not allow my other 2 kids do anything cause of my fear. i dont want them to suffer. i feel really bad because my husband has been my supporter and it should be the other way around!! hes the one who is SICK!! an he is strong and has so much faith!! ive tried counseling-didnt work!! my dr has been there for me and tells me to call her when i need her, but i hate bothering her, i dont want her to think im crazy!! is it really anxiety or could it be something else?? if it is anxiety how can i deal with it
hi im 34 yrs old male from the philippines, the 1st time i think i had anxiety was when my heart stops for a few seconds and i almost fainted that day, it was almost 3yrs ago. thats when i knew i had a heart problem (wolff-parkinson-white syndrom (syndrome)). i had 2 ablation procedures since then, last one was feb of this year. since then i always feel afraid like im gonna die anytime. im always dizzy all day like off balance dizzy, heart palpitations even at rest, and so many other bad feeling. its reallyb hard for me everyday, just standing up and walking it feels like im gonna fall, yesterday i felt a chest pain with palpitations so i texted my cardiologist, and he ask me to take coralan.. im going to see him again this week hopefully to see if my wpw is back or if i have agina or is this just anxiety. it really is scary all the time for me, reading all of your comments here really helps me calm down, hope we can get over this feeling. wishing each and everyone of us good health, God bless us all! cant wait to be normal again and be able to enjoy life..
It makes me feel less alone knowing that other people have all these weird symptoms, I am eighteen and have had anxiety for over two years now, was unsure of the trigger but feel it was after a bad experience on holiday away from parents and also changing from school to college.. i have just started at university and the horrible symptoms began, pain in my arms, horrible dull tingling/aching in my legs and constant rapid heart beat.. i have had counselling before and it did ease my anxious state of mind quite a bit, and i now realise that the symptoms are only displayed when put in new situations, but because of my fear of it, I keep reliving the fear once im used to the situation. Just feel trapped alot of the time because I know this isn't the person I am supposed to be or used to be, am sure everyone feels like this.. but lately I feel hopeless and that I should really consider taking some kind of beta-blocker so I can continue at university, as the dizziness and aches do make me fearful of doing things i need to do in order to succeed.. does any1 have experience using a beta-blocker to help anxiety? if so i'd be really grateful for opinions.. I am on a list for more counselling but I feel at a last resort after suffering this long. x
Im 48 and have a twin brother who is having every symptom that is being described above. Burning, tingling, numbness. Had all the test, negative on everything. they just say nerves and essential tremors are the cause and nothing he can do about it. Now my problem is shaking that started in my hands and basically have moved to my entire body.
My Bp is a little high and I have dropped about 15 lbs in the last year.
Seen drs and a neurolgist, they say i seem normal and blood tests are negative. I take 25 mgs of zoloft once a day and it seems to help my stress level alot. The shaking in my hands seems to be less and i dont seems to have any
less coordination in 6 months which is good. What bugs the crap out of me is my head shakes with the pulse of my heart, I cant tell if its getting worse or just seems worse on some days and better on other days. I have shaking in my entire body but its most noticable in my head. If I feel less stressed now why is this shaking still happening.
I dont have great health insurance so its a fortune everytime i get another test and i dont have anything to go on so i dont want to just throw money away. Any body have this sort of situation?
I feel a lot better knowing i am not alone with all of these symptoms i have as far back as i remember took panic attacks but i would say over the past year things have gone from bad to extremely worse the past couple of days i have felt like my 5 kids would be better off without me rather than live with a mum who is mad. I have been put on medication from my doctor and referred to a councillor which i am awaiting an appointment for but reading all your posts has certainly helped me feel a bit better today! I have all i can say are like a worrying feeling in my legs horrible thoughts in my head and my body constantly aches because of the medication i have lost the heart racing and sweats x
Hello. I am a 27 year old female that has had anxiety and panic attacks for awhile now. I first went on zoloft back in 2002 and after about three weeks of continual meds, I started to feel normal again. I then decided to take myself off of the zoloft because I did not like the thought of being on "the happy pill" or even depending on it to feel "normal" again. I lost my father in 2005 and dealt with a lot of stress and sadness at that time and had to go back on the zoloft. Again, after a few weeks started to feel better so went off the medication, which I have heard and read that that is a bad thing to do. It is now 2009 and almost a month ago I had a terrible spell of vertigo. I went to the doctor and she said that it was a sinus infection and that one of my ears needed to be cleaned, which they did in the office with a water machine, peroxide and a pick that shoots a steady stream of liquid for about 5 minutes or so. The doctor also asked how things were at home and at work. I told her that I have been stressed and that my BP was really high when the nurse checked it. She then put me on Toprol for my heart rate and BP, zoloft (the generic brand) and Omnicef for the sinus infection. Now this appointment was on Fri Oct 30th, and by that Monday night I woke up feeling anxious, dry heaving, and like my body was on fire. I went and woke up a family member and was scared, crying, felt like I was dying. It finally went away after about 15 minutes and after that episode I was exhausted. When I woke up I felt like I had been beaten. I then called my doctors office thinking that I had an allergic reaction to one of the meds or a combination of them but my doctor was out, so I took an appointment with another doctor there and he didnt check anything. All he did was up the does of my bp meds and write a new script for a higher dose. I did not like that at all, so I called another doctor, an internal doctor and got an appointment. She checked me thoroughly and saw that my bp and heart rate were elevated so she took me off of everything and did a script for ativan until my blood work and urinalysis came back. A week later I went for a follow up and she placed me on a bp med that had a side effect of scalp tingling. I am really sensitive to meds apparently, and I couldnt take it. She put me on another med and it seems to be good, although I have to take it 3 times a day. She also, put me back on the zoloft and I started to have adverse reactions. While I was out I had a horrible panic attack and had to leave the salon that I was at. I then had another that Sunday. Called the nurse and the doctor called back and told me to try paxil. Well, I started yesterday and about 5 pm. I got up feeling anxious and started to have the on fire feeling, sweating, but yet my skin felt cold. My heart rate was through the roof, so once I calmed down and stopped crying I took an ativan. My liver enzymes were elevated so I had an ultrasound done to that area this past Tuesday and it came back that I had a dense liver? Not sure what the next step is, but I am not a smoker or drinker, and wonder why me? My panic disorder is getting the best of me and I cant function away from home :(
It seems as if all of the medication is having an adverse reaction and I dont know what to think. Any advice? I know that we all just wish to feel "normal" again. I guess it just takes time. Breathe and God Bless!!
i have got the very same symptoms as all you guys on here.

i've been seeing my doctor for the past 2 years now, and he has been prescribing me with various drugs, but none of them seem to help.

the pain in my neck and back is getting worse and unbearable. the dizzy spells are coming more frequently and the heart palpatations are scaring the hell out of me.

i'm sometimes afraid to close my eyes, in case i dont wake up!

ive been rushed into hospital a few times by ambulance and they have detected that i have an irregular heart beat.  i have have xrays and blood tests done on me, but they have all come back as normal.

i went to see my doctor again just yesterday to ask him for some pain killers, to help me to  cope with the neck and back pain over the christmas period. my doctor just laughed at me and he told me to stop worrying, he said that everything is fine and you havent got anything to worry about.     but thats all very well, when its me who's having to put up with the pain and not him.

i dont feel like i'm being taken seriously and that nothing else is going to be done for me.

i suppose you all feel the same way!

at least some of you have been told its just anxiety,  i havent been given a diagnoses.
i mean if there is nothing the matter with me, then why is my doctor still prescribing my drugs (tut tut).

i'd like to keep in touch with those of you who have got the same symptoms as me,  so i can follow your progress.  please can you add me as a friend.  perhaps we can all get through this thing together x
Oh my Gosh!! You guys all sound like me!! I also go crazy all over the internet researching all my symptoms. I have the burning sensation all throughout my body, scalp, skin and even my insides. I was also convinced that I had either a Brain Tumor or MS and I actually did have an MRI (had panic attacks every day while waiting for the results) which came back all normal. But the burning sensation is still there and it scares me. I know that what we all need to do is just tell ourselves that it is all caused by panic and forget all about it. Forget all the symptoms, forget all the internet research and try to live life as normally as possible. Reading all your posts has been so reassuring to me because I know there are others out there struggling with the same thing. "We have nothing to fear but fear itself". What is making all of us ill is our fear and I believe all symptoms will disappear once we learn not to be afraid of fear (or the next panic attack). Even if we never get rid of our fear and must live our whole lives with this, each day that goes by is one more day that went by and guess what: we are still alive, nothing bad happened to us, we didn't go crazy. We survived and we will probably do the same day after day.  
I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS LIKE OTHERS I HAVE BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL..HAD TESTS RAN...NOTHING...IT MAKES ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER KNOWING I AM NOT ALONE...THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS

Does anyone seem to notice that their symptoms or attacks only happen at night. I haven't heard anyone else say this but mine always happen when I am settling down for the night and then I don't want to go to sleep because I think I'm going to die in my sleep. Right now I am experiencing a burning sensation that feels like sunburn and won't go away!
   I wish this nightmare would end. I don't want to be on medication again. I  would like to enjoy life again.
I'm terrified all the time thinking something is really wrong with, I'm constantly calling my doctor but he says the same thing...it's just anxiety! I think I may need to see a neurologist. I'm always trembling, my muscles twitch, the burning sensation is there. I feel light headed and dizzy all the time. What the heck is going on?
I feel everything everybody else is feeling. Done had tests such as EKG's,Blood Work, Abdominal Ultrasound, Chest X-Ray, Cat Scan on the head, and everything turn out normal. I have a Cat Scan done on my chest with contrast tomorrow. I do think we know what it really is, it's just wanting to be sure. I do think we all need to find a quit spot away from everybody to just relax and take life in. (ME TIME), that's how I will handle this. If it dosen't work i'll be moving to the next strategy.
Hi All,

I have sunburn sensation in my back and legs also - no rash.

If anyone wants to discuss by Private M essage please contact me.

I have read almost everyone's comments and could not almost believe that i once suffered from almost every feeling tha is described here. I am now free from anxiety due to trusting in God's word which says "For God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind" 2 Timothy verse 7. I sometimes feel the anxiety trying to come back but I say thank you Lord for delivering me from these things and the feeling of passing out and fear goes away. I had someone from my church tell me to say the verses  over and over and the devil has no choice but to flee...Keep believing that the Lord's word works and you will be free from this.
I understand what you are going through. It's all "just" anxiety. I was the same way as you, ran to the ER because i thought i would die, or have a heart attach. then i had this weired pain in my leg and i thought omg it is a blood clot. I even had a CAT scan just to make sure I don't have a tumor in my brain. You should talk to your Doc. about some solutions for you, meds. therapy etc.
Good luck, contact me if you like....
HI everyone my name is Jenna...
I do feel more at ease hearing about everyones anxiety..IM NOT ALONE!!
I really need help tho, i'm kinda stuck..I dont have medcaide , waiting on that..so it's really hard to get a doctor, and on top of that im so scared to go to the doctors to find out if their is really somthing wrong with me, im only 20. Iv had anxiety since iv ever known, im always thinking their is somthing SERIOUSly wrong with me and that im dieing...I will drive everyone else around me crazy including myself. Iv had this on particler symtom for years now I dont know if it's anxitey or if i have a nerve problem or somthing serious. I will get a buring sensation in on my body any where and it feels like someone is takeing lighter to my skin it goes away really fast, its scares me the most when its in my head..another thing is that i get shoting pin needle sensations ALLLLLL over my body constly..they leave as fast as they come...and when ill be playing with my hair or putting it up ill get a hot sensation on my scult were i pulled my hair...that's what confuses me if its anxiety... I NEED HELP...any suggestions?!?!  CAN THIS BE AXIETY???? ... forgive my spelling tying to type fast!!!
Hello everyone! My father just died recently and i was ok but about 2 weeks after he had passed i started getting "panic attacks" racing heart, trouble breathing, weird sensations in my body and of course i went to the ER they did blood work ekg, chest scan, everything normal they put me on some anti-anxiety drug which made me feel all loopy but helped keep me calm, just recently i made my trip back to the ER with severe head pain, tingling, burning sensation,  the pain was constant for a week nothing took it away,  and they did a cat scan, nothing wrong.
They probably all think im crazy! But reading this has somewhat given me relief and im on here tonight because my head in burning and i can't sleep, some days are certainly better than others, tonight is not one of the good ones and like most of you i jump on here looking at symptoms because i always feel like there's just something the dr's didn't catch and im going to keel over and die its a truly awful feeling when i can't enjoy life with my 2 children because this is running my life for me.
Hey my name is Rosie. I'm 15 16 in july. The last 6 or so months i've had weird feelings in my body. It wasn't bad to start off wit. But now i feel as im going to die. My brain feels like its on fire. My brains gets tingly and achey (achy). My body tingles and aches. I get really sharp pains in my chest and out through my body i have trouble breathin. And it gets so bad at times i just feel like layin down and dien. Is this Anziety. The doctor says it is but i feel as if it is more den that. All my friends think i'm crazy. I just cant deal wit it no more. I've had a rough and violent life. But this feeling scares me so much i thinkin bout going back to doctor and demandin cat scan. I feel something in my brain is stuffin up. Can any one advise me on what to do bout this feeling i'm so youn and scared. The doctor told me to deal wit it. I wish they could medicate me so i dont feel it no more it hurts so much please help?
i too was feeling the same way... one morning i woke up and had really bad neck pain, i could barely move my head to one side. i started working on my computer and my right hand started to fall asleep. my friend called me and i told him about my hand and he got me all worried and said i need to monitor that. i think he made me have a panic attack because all of a sudden i felt tingly and numb on my face, was having trouble breathing and started stuttering. i called 911 cuz i thought i was having a stroke. they came and calmed me down and assured me it was not. i went to the ER later and they took xrays, found nothing and told me it was a panick attack, gave me some ibuprofen 600 and muscle relaxer and sent me home. after that, i kept feeling all the sensations (tingling, numbness, strange headaches like tingling in my brain or clenching up, and nausea) and got really worried that i had ms. i am a 29 yr old female and pretty active and healthy so all of this really made me depressed and more worried. i got a physical with blood work and everything came out very good. i pad a visit to a regular doc and paid 200$ for 20 min of his time and he said to go to physical therapy which was 75$ a sessions! so i never followed thru with that. i dont have health insurance and got an exam thru a friend from a spinal specialist, who didnt run any tests but said i had carpel tunnel in my right hand and inflammation of my muscles in my upper back and to take ibuprofen 600 religiously 3 times a day for 10 days straight to help the inflammation. i felt relief from him telling me i was ok and not to worry. i hate taking pills so i didnt follow his orders. i felt good for 2 wks then woke up one morning feeling very nauseous and the symptoms came back. so then i decided to do what he said and taking all those pills didnt help much, except make me feel naseous and worried that i was taking way too many pills. finally, i went to a chiropractor. he couldnt believe how inflammed and out of place my upper back felt. he took a nerve test and xrays and showed me that i had a loss of curviture in my upper neck and that my nerves were being compressed. he assured me that i dont have anything wrong with my brain and i am not a candidate  for ms because of my age and how healthy and active i am. i have been seeing him twice a week for about 4 wks now and i feel much much better. all of the symptoms have been tapering off. not to mention that i feel more energetic and also stopped drinking coffee because it made my symptoms worse. the chiro feels very confident that after about 6-8 wks of treatment my symptoms will be completely gone. he also said that alot of my tension comes from stress and to just relax and do anything to help me relax- light yoga, acupuncture, going to the spa, and if i get a massage, get a light one just to stimulate the muscles because i am still a little inflammed. reading all these posts and finding that alot of people had mris and ct scans done and everything came back normal has made me feel a lot better. the chiro gave me a referral to mri just because i was so worried about it and for a piece of mind. i have not gotten it done tho because i feel much better. has anyone been to a chiropractor after all of those tests? if not, i would suggest you go to one and get your spine checked. make sure it was a good reputable one and that  they do xrays tho. hope this helps! :)

also, a friend of mine suggested i read this book: healing back pain- the mind body connection by john sarno... talks about how the mind effects back pain and other ailments.
For like a year now I have been experiencing all of these symptoms.  I have a burning sensation throughout my body and I feel like I am going to die, and reading all of these comments makes me feel more comfortable and not alone.  I have had many anxiety attacks in the past year where I just all of sudden get dizzy, and I also exaggerate every little single pain in my body and make it out to be something drastic.  I have gone to a psychiatrist and he has me taking clonazopam and klonopin which has seemed to help a little bit but not drastically. The klonopin just helps me when I have an attack and it pretty much calms me down.  I am just glad that all these symptoms are normal for other people experiencing anxiety, and I am going to try much harder to just think happy thoughts and enjoy  life.  I am going to see a therapist in a couple weeks to talk out all these problems that I am having to maybe see if I can stop it and how it all started.  I will be checking back here frequently to read everyones comments, so hopefully I will not have to think I have to go to the ER over an anxiety attack.
Hello everyone,, My name is Shan an i too have been living with anxiety and panic for a long time, mine started when my mom and brother passed away and went through a divorce in between.. My mother died alone at home, we found her in the bathroom floor and by brother died on the road in a horrible big truck accident. So naturally I took on the every little thing that happened to my body I was afraid I too was dying.  After many trips to the ER and being hospitalized I was diaganosed with a MVP. The doctor was great and explained to me that, that itself can cause anxiety and panic attacks, unfortuanantly I was not able to take the meds for that... so I go to my gp, and I was over weight I had had a baby and still had not lost the weight and he explained to me that being overweight can cause this issue to so he put me on prozac, xanax, a diet pill and a diuretic.. so for the next few months I did not know if i was coming or going, I would be out at three in the morning washing the car cleaning etc. I never slept.. and i was losing 15 pounds a week,,, i got so small that i looked anorexic and still had panic attacks. so after a while i started taking more and more xanax and got really addicted to them to the point that i was taking a months supply in about a week and a half and then bumming off of other people that had them and going to the emergency room.. Finally once i was in a rage a went to the emergency room and they told me that if i took one more i would die and they were suprised i was still alive now. so i go to rehab and got put on Klonopine....when i came out of rehab i was pissed and decided i was not going to live this way anymore. so i started doing things that scarred me alone ,,,, until i realized hey i am still alive,, and one day they were gone and i have been panic free for ten years up until 2006. then they came back again. and here we go again,,, this time it was my gall bladder and after they took out my gallbladder i was once again fine until 2009. My best friend and boyfriends step son passed away, my job very stressful and my 18 yr old daughter became the nightmare from hell... i lost my hair and the whole nine yards,,,,my symptoms are different this time ,,,, all the same old ones but new ones too,,,, like the hair loss, the tremors, and i shake upon waking now, and it feels like my blood sugar is low and etc.  I too have done alot of research and i am sure that some of this u have already figured out,, but some illnesses and infection in the body can cause anxiety for people who r prone to it and fear or death can set them off and so can some meds, like cold medicines and breathing treatments, and inhalers etc.  but one day when i was having an episode in the store ,, this great lady that helped me explained alot too. like if u have had a surgery and u have scar tissue and it gets the nerves trapped in the scar tissue can cause it too, and if ur body is out of alignment that can trigger it as well. so not really sure of what she told me ,,, i was to the point of hey i will try anything except drugs ,,, i wont do that again,,, and i will be damned if after one visit to the chiro if i did not feel great... ur body can get out of alignment because of injurys or poor posture or scoliose, etc, and sometimes that make ur spine press on the nerves in a bad way,,,, and believe it or not ur nerves control alot of things, so just a thought , also i heard accupuncture helps and like the rubber band issue, when i feel an attack coming on instead of reaching for a pill i sit down and i write, about everything that is bothering me and by the time i am done my panic attack is gone,,and then i throw the paper away,also healthy snacking helps,, when u eat and ur body starts to digest it has something else to focus on for awhile like digestion ,, so i keep alot of fruit and nuts and beef jerky and pop corn on hand and it does not take much to throw ur body in digestion mode. so i hope it helps
From what I read here I to believe I am having anxiety problems. From what I can remember it may have started late last year always worried about something. Something happen in the beginning of this year to where I had a fear of moving, where am I going to live, how am I going to pay rent and everything else like that. Well in May those fears came to reality with a eviction notice. Ever since then I have been worse then I have ever been in life. I could not sleep and if I did it was a few hours, my insides where feeling all jittery, I could not sit still, I was feeling like I should of been doing something but there was nothing I could do, I was not eating and ended up losing 10lbs in 2 weeks. I was in and out of a bath atleast 5 times a day for that helped me a little., before all this I was seeing a therepist but was really scared to call him for I did not want to end up in the hospital thinking that will just make matters worse. I was a wreck.
  Now for the present day, my doctor put me on depression pills and that seems to help just a little. we are still facing the eviction and I still have the fears of where to go with my kids, how to pay rent, since right now I am living in a place where it is based on income, and everything else. I have turned my life to god and my mind is a little bit more stable then it was however now I am experiencing something new. and that is the burning sensation. last night it was going across my chest and today it is in the upper part of my arms. I was woundering if anxiety could be playing a part in this that is when I came across this website and realized that something more is not wrong with me. I feel in my heart now that I need help in more ways then one. I Pray to god to make thing better.
If I could even express how much reading all your posts has helped me right now, words would not do justice. Its 230 am and I have not slept in days. I've been to the ER, paid for MRIs out of pocket, bloodwork, ect in the last few weeks and thought I was going to die a horrible death. Though I will most likely continue to see doctors to make sure I dont have some nuerological or circulatory disease (for my own craziness), nothing has given me more piece of mind than reading this site. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.
I would just like to say that I strongly believe that alot of the people on this internet forum (including myself) are bored and discontent with their lives, and they have nothing better to do than obsessively look up random problems on the internet, then convince themseleves that they have the certain issue, therefore the people's bodys begin to physiologically FEEL the symptoms/problems. It's an honest answer, however, it is strange that we still continue this behavior after many have ruled out that NOTHING is wrong! Lack of contentment with life=need to stir up problems=need to worry=Generalized Anxiety Disorder. (one of the many psychological possibilities) I do believe that us women have the 'anxiety problem' worse, because throughout our worries we soon wonder if we are pregnant.  The endless online questions and information overload-lead us to wasting hours of each day researching interesting topics and convincing ourselves that we have these issues, when in reality-we're fine. My suggestion is to take some natural Melatonin, pray that God helps you and your madness and go to sleep.
I would also like to add, that I am not trying to attack/condemn ANYBODY for their physical/emotional feelings. Because I know, they are very VERY real, and incredibly scary. Infact they can get downright debilitating depending on the situation. I do think that STRESS has a HUGE impact on our bodies/minds, and it can create some very horrific sensations and ideas which drives us crazy. Also the stress induces insomnia-because we want an answer, some form of instant gratification to know that there is SOMEONE else OUT there who feels the exact same way. The insomnia then leads to sleep deprivation which can totally WRECK HAVOC on your LIFE. Then it becomes a vicious cycle-you still research new symptoms, trying to get to the bottom of 'what is wrong with you' determined to find the answer (*before you die*). The more you research-the more sleep deprived you get-the worse your 'symptoms' become, and then  you begin to experience true symptoms. My personal physical problems: dizziness, feeling like I am going to blackout when I stand up, headache, IRRITABILITY, wierd sensations in my calf muscles, cold feet, back pain & clumsiness. Mentally: forgetfulness, lack of short term memory, social anxiety, inability to focus despite being on medication for A.D.D. fear that I am walking on egg shells with everyone around me, untrusting of anyone, and possibly paranoid schizophrenia, aspergers and/or autism. I hope that this maddening information overload truely helps someone out there-to know that alot of people are paralyzed by these unrealistic fears. We are characters of habit and many times we are trapped in our self-created prisons. TIME FOR A VACATION!
Hello all. I hope that I can be a help to you, as you have been to me. I've suffered from axiety since I can remember. I've always been a very "nervous" person and always worrying constantly about the littlest things in life. I started getting panic attacks constantly back in 2007 after I had a car wreck. I went months without eating hardly anything (got down to 98 lbs) and feeling like I wasn't even real. I thought something was wrong with my head, brain tumor, cancer, etc. I finally convienced my dad to take me to the ER because of the fear i had a tumor and was dying, they ran a CTC scan and everything was fine. I finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorder. I was put on antidepressants and other med. for my panic attacks, which seemed to help, however I felt like I had NO personality at all so I stopped taking them. Ever since I've been suffering on and off with panic attacks and general anxiety all the time. I always worry about my health and dying and I even get online and start looking up my symptoms and trying to find a cause, which only causes more attacks. I'm just soooo sick and tired of living every day thinking somethings wrong and always suffering from anxiety, but it does feel good to know that i am not alone in this world. Recently i've been taking valerian root for my anxiety and it seems to help ease it. I just wish I was normal and even after I've suffered this long with axiety I still always fear that there is something more wrong than just anxiety... I mean how the hell can anxiety ruin your life like this??

Thanks,
20 yr old female
wow theres so many people in this world that are depressed,ive be down for a long time now id say im used to it but im not.i just wish i could laugh again as daft as it sounds yes i do have some good days and they make you 4get about the bad ones till u get another bad 1 again,its a circul that never ends,every1 s comments above ive had or still have,but i dont want them anymore but it not as easy as that ive tryed exersise,motavating myself,ive tryed everything but when i get like this i dont tell no1 i just keep it to myself i have told my doctor and hes givin me something which works a bit i think but they dont no how i feel they have just read it in a book ,but i still wake up every morning and get on with things its when i dont wake up ive got problems hahahahahah no1 is alone in anything in life theres always some1 thats the same that i can be sure of and 1 day we will all beaqt it and wonder what all the fuss was about,till then be strong and try laughing its a good healer.
I have also had issues with anxiety, exacerbated by ptsd from Somalia, and through an unfortunate visit to my dentist where I was overdosed on Fluoride during a regular cleaning I learned that Fluoride is a substance that makes my problems worse and very well may be the main cause of my mental issues. It took me over two years to figure it out though because the doctors I went to all disregarded any true physical symptoms and wrote off everything as anxiety. I did everything they said took most of what they told me to and things just got worse so i got off the psych drugs and really started paying attention to what caused my symptoms to get worse. I knew the major physical and mental degradation kicked off just after my dental appointment so i narrowed in on possible bacterial infection from deep cleaning, mercury exposure from filings being cleaned, and the fluoride tray treatment that the hygienist did wrong ( she put 100 x the amount she was supposed to and it filled my mouth. I also learned that they had just started fluoridation of our water in my area and I had been drinking, cooking, bathing, washing hands in 1 ppm water. I stopped using F toothpaste, stopped using the water and drank distilled water. I started to feel better. then I saw a commercial for green tea and how good it is for you, so I made  a pot. I felt like I was hit by a train the symptoms came back so quickly. It turns out that tea has up to 6 ppm of fluoride naturally. So i started researching other food that may have " natural" F content. I cut those out too even though nearly everything has F in it so i stay away from the ones with high F levels. In this way I discovered that it was Fluoride that either caused my problems ( as it is an accumulative poison that builds up in your body year after year) or at least it causes my problems to get worse when I consume it or am exposed to it.  After 2 1/2 years of my learned Dr's telling me that fluoride and the dental appt had nothing to do with my symptoms I finally was refer ed to a Dr who actually realizes that fluoride is a very poisonous toxin ( rated  between lead and arsenic) He has put me on Lugols iodine ( starting at 1/4 of a drop a day!) which causes the F in the soft tissues to be displaced and eventually excreted although the F in my bones Will be there forever as it binds to calcium. I am feeling better even though some of the physical and emotional issues resurface if too much gets released at once.  Just to warn you , 98% of the doc and dentists will tell you F is safe, there are many sites on the web, fluoride deception, fluoride action network, etc... Too bad we only look for information when it is too late to prevent damage.  Just an interesting bitmof info, most of the psych drugs have their dumbimg down, anestitizing effect through the use of Fluoride : prozac, zoloft, paxil, etc..
my goodness the more i read i cant believe what people go through life is hard for some
Yes, I can relate to the same symptoms that everyone is mentioning.My dad was diagnosed with Diabeties about 5 months ago and since then I have been so scared of getting the disease. The disease does run in my family, and I am so scared of getting it. I have been feeling cold chills down my legs and they also feel restless and painfull. l have also been feeling tingling and cold down my hands and arms as well. Could someone help me?
Hi there evryone! I was also diagnosed with panic attack and général anxiety. I've béen to thé e.r several times alrdy with normal tests..had my  ekg,echocardiography and thyroid tests and all are normal as well..since then i began searching from thé internet on how to releive stress and anxiety..then i've learned that thé best remedy was diaphragmatic breathing..try to search from the web on how to cure anxiety and stress thru diaphragmatic breathing and i'm sûre u Will be amazed of thé results..thanks
I am forty years old and what you wrote is exactly how I feel every night and it is getting worse. The burning sensation the rapid heart beat. I find myself taking showers at night to help calm me down. Once I get out of the shower and lay down it helps for a little bit then my mind will start to panic and my heart will start racing and I even gag alot. I am very worried to go to the doctor for fear that there maybe something really wrong with me and then the heart starts pounding again. Please anyone reading this if you are going through the same simptoms please let me know. It is starting to affect my personal and professional life.
I have been suffering from panic and anxiety attacks for the last 3 months. I have been to the Er over 20 times and now my doctor has referred me to psy. I only seen him once and he had little to say. He just precribed me on several meds that i refuse to take except two because of the huge side affects. I am currently taking ativan twice a day and zoloft. I really think the ativan is not working like it used to. I have three kids that i would like to live a life free from this to see them grow up and grandkids. I really dont understand why this has happened to me and I am tired of taking meds. I just want my life to be good without all of this fear and disorders. I also am not getting enough sleep because I am afraid to go... I just want peace, relief, and back to my normal self. This has also affected my job and other normal things I used to do.
I have been suffering with panic attacks for the last couple of months been to the ER about 4 times and have had every heart exam available. You name it I have had it.  They all came back clear. Before being discharged the conversation always went back to anxiety depression and panic attacks. Well I have had several panic attacks and they are no fun. I have been taking xanax and paxil. I also had an upper edoscopy done yesterday and was told that I have minor erosion in my stomach and some other minor abnormalities still waiting for biopsy results to come back. I'm in major pain all over my body and the stress of the waiting period for the biopsy results has triggered several attacks. I have become very dull always want to be in bed and very short fused it has affected my family life and my wife doesn't know what else to do. I am so afraid of death that It has ruined my life . I just want my life back. Haven't been to work in over a month. I need some help. This is not fun at all. Looking forward to being a productive person in society like I use to be before this Hell I'm going through.
I really enjoy learning and reading all of your comments and let me tell you i have all these symptoms and hockeycrazy, i have also been trought the im not real situation, and i also start looking for symptoms of cancer, tumor , you name it if looked up the symptoms, i was thinking of visiting doctors but by what ive heard her it is just do to anxiety and stress, ive had anxiety and panic attacks, burning and itching feelin in right leg , arm and head and face occasionally, and it only seems to happen when i have time to think about stressfull things or im doing other stress full things or thoughts and i start to feel the pain, i suggest as i have done is focus on positive things , try not no be in a stressfull situation and just wake up saying " i feel good" and if the pain or thought come back, which at first they do, just say to your self " i have the right to feel normal again " and try tuning out of the pain and the stress situation by quickly starting to do or think of something else, try it , it works, it sometimes comes back but try harder to tune out of thinking of the pain and stress, if there have been test done and nothing serious comes up then we shouldnt worry and try harder to feel and be normal, it is possible i wish the best to you all
Hey jgnz721 i understand you and let me assure you every thing will be ok , read my other comment ive been through all of that and to a phsicoligist , it is anxiety that causes all of this like everyone else has posted, read some or all the comments posted and they will help you , keep possitive and set some goals , i wish you the very best i truly do and im sure by reading all this you will be more calm  as i am right now you arnt alone. Give more comments to see how your live has turnt out after reading about everyone elso going trough this. I wish you the best and you WILL be better
Wondering if anyone else has similar symptoms.  I have gone undiagnosed with a number of symptoms since May.  Started out as burning feeling around collarbone and then down through sternum area.  Does not feel like heartburn, tender when touching. Ocassionally I will get it in my lower legs as well. I also pain behind my left shoulder blade, sensation of hair or something in throat, a dull burning type sensation in armpits, tendon (maybe joint) pain in wrists/ankles, abdominal tightness on both sides, and discomfort in shins.  I have also noticed increase in floaters in left eye.  When one of these symptoms starts to increase intensity it seems like they all do.

I have had EKG, Stress Chest, Echocardiogram, Chest CT, CT head, MRI Brain, Bone Scan, Upper Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Abdominal MRI and number of blood tests (CBC, Iron, B-12, autoimmune, vit-D, Lyme, etc)..all unremarkable.  I have seen an ENT, Gastroenterologist, Neurologist, Rheumatologist, and ongoing visits with family doctor; however, still nothing.  Anyone have something similar or any suggestions on where I can go from here?  After so many months I am about to give up and just accept I have to live with this; however, I keep thinking I want to keep digging in case something serious.  Like others I have thought I had MS, brain tumors, cancer, etc.  I am getting a lot of anxiety over all these symptoms.  I noticed a lot of people are taking medicine to treat anxiety and wondering if I should try that to see if helps.  I don't "feel anxious" but guess it can be subconscious.  What medicine do you take and does it seem to relive all symptoms when on it?  Is the medicine addicting?  
Well i Was doing pretty good for a while, I even returned back to work after a two month leave. Because of the type of work I do, I came off of the meds cold turkey. Everything was fine until last week I started feeling a very severe pain on my left side once again which I think never Actually went away. So I called my Dr and he agreed to order an ultrasound of my abdomen, which off course came back normal. My body is in constant pain and my Dr pretty much told me that he has tested everything he could possibly test and that he wasn't ordering anymore. He told me to continue with my medicine and setting up an appointment in the near future. I personally not convinced I have chronic pain and I could hardly move. I have severe abdominal-rib-kidney pain on my left side. I haven't been back to work in a week and probably in danger of looking my job. So yeah my life isn't fun. I'm at the end of the rope and don't really feel like fighting anymore, I have also been having some weird dreams that have resulted in some panick attack in my sleep. My wife and kids are just watching me deteriorate and can't get me to get out of bed. Haven't left my bedroom in over 5 days. My Dr even suggested checking into a mental institution. LOL. I know that their is something more than anxiety. I believe that my pain and the fact that I haven't been diagnosed with anything concrete is causing my depression. Just feel like giving up. Thanks for you response, my email is jgnz721atgmail.com so my fight still continues I will not stop until I find out what this pain is all about.
Hi All,

i have been have these symptoms: Diarrhea, weight loss, hand tremors, muscle spasms, fatigue, panic attacks, tingling fingers and toes, burning in lower arms, burning in thighs, and the worst thing that is making me go crazy is burning on both feet, top & bottom. it happens at the same time and it never goes away until i lay in bed. my feet also ache like i have ran a marathon and i barely am on them all day. My feet are also so sore and feel sunburn. these same symptoms happen on my hands.

Does anyone get this burning primarily in hands and feet>.? I am losing my mind, i have been to endocrinologist, auto immune specialist, internal medicine, and have been tested for every anti body, free radicals, HIV, hepatitis, diabetes, Lyme disease, you name it i have been tested for it.

my hair is falling out, im worried all the time that i have some bad nerve damage.

me: im 24, 120lbs, very active and had no other medical issues. this all started 2 months ago out of the blue, and im begging for answers. i have a very high demand job, i am a director of operations for building major franchise restaurants which adds only to my stress. I want to go to a neurologists, but i am just so scared, and when i think look up peripheral neurapathy it usually attacks people with auto immune issues or diabetes, so it just doesn't seem like one day i could wake up with a burning body,,,from nerve damage,...?

please any have any advice or going through this extreme burning in feet?? i am currently taking Valium to keep me calmer through all this.

Thank you
i am a 44 yr young female and i have some of your symptoms. My symptoms started in the inner side of my left thigh. Now its from right under my bra strap and travels down to my feet. only on my left side though. But one constant is that the burning feeling is mostly on my back under my bra strap on the left side. Certain movements bring on the burning too. my doctor so far has ordered a MRI, nerve coduction test ( electrodes and needles) . Initially he said it was Fibromyalgia. No blood work has been done but I think thats next. And lately I have been very dizzy feeling too. I would really like to know what is going on with me. I dont think it has to do with anxiety though.

OMG I'm goin through the same thing u guys r goin through. This hve really change my life I don't do anything but go to work n come home n sleep. At nite I can't sleep so I hve 2 take meds. I am soo tired I want my life bck. Any suggestions
Thank you so much everyone for sharing your stories. I have been suffering from my attacks since my dad passed in 2007. The symptoms come and they go. I have been having burning and tingling on my left side (which is the same side as the heart)...and that scares me even more *im sure everyone knows what i mean*. I have been to the ER so many times and all have come back normal. I do have high BP and i do take lisinopril but the tingling and everything else still remains. I also have strong heart palps at night while im trying to relax. i will not lie, i take a sleep aid to help me rest, and i have to admit,its the best sleep in the world!! I have mitral valve prolapse, (one of my heart valves is slightly opened..thank god no one has ever died of this disease), and my doctor said that having MVP can result in panic attacks at times. oh well, i just turned 40 and i have 2 kids and a lovely hubby, i really am determined to see my great great great great grandkids. thanks again
I am suffering burning sensation in my arms and legs as well that start from my head and chest pain. All my reports of ecg ,blood pressure tests are clear. Now i am am aware all this stuff going on in my body is due to anxiety attacks.  How do i reduce anxiety without drugs?
when I lean my head or my body to the left. It sends a hot feeling down the left side of my body down to my thigh sometimes down to my feet. does this mean I have a spinal or a back problem of some kind, has had this for about two months with no relief.
I also have anxiety chest tightness the constant searching for answers and trying to find things that are wrong with me on the internet.  reading all of these things have really made me be more at ease it really does sound like theres nothing wrong and that it IS just anxiety.  you have all talked about burning sensations thru your whole body, but have any of you had any burning in your stomach/intestinal area?  I guess more twards your intestinal area..  and thaught it was IBS or crohns disease or ulceratice colitis or w.e have any of you guys ever felt burning horrible nawing sensations in your intestinal tract that seem to get worse when you eat?
Reading this makes me feel so much better....i never had anxiety issues until i had a really rough pregnancy and was sick the entire time. Now about once or twice a year i convince myself i have some horrible disease. It has gotten worse since we no longer have insurance so now I can not just run to the doctor and have him convince me otherwise. I am so glad that I am not the only one out there with these problems. Lately I even convinced myself it was the anxiety medication causing the problems so of course I stop taking it and the problems just get worse. Sometimes I am my own worst enemy....
Yeah, I have been experiencing these problems as well, and as you said how you look up different illnesses that you may have, I do the same. I have noticed that my memory has been getting bad and or so I think. I looked up certain sicknesses based off my symptoms. I stressing so hard now. I think it might be alzheimer's or dementia, even though I am just 18. I had posted a question on yahoo answers not long ago, and the response I got made me start to think even more about it. I found that there was another disease that also caused it. It has a tendency to pot out of no where, it is also very rare; thinking to myself, "with my luck, I probably have it. Its call cretuzfeldt-Jacob disease.1 and 1000000 get this disease and all I could think, "odds at slim, but with the way I feel and the I feel my luck is, I have this disease. I literally today, well last night I should say, I had 3-4 hours of sleep(some nights, none at all)  scared and fearful of the thought of having these diseases, scares me even more. I know that 1 and 1000000 is like .000001 chance logically, but i can't ease my mind knowing these very small possibility.
I agree with most of you--Reading this helps--I may have been worst then most of you--After an operation gone bad--I was diagnose with *Agoraphobia* it did last for about 3 yrs.I did try some meds.*Paxil etc...* but I had to take  myself off them cause I was to afraid to leave my house to even go back to doctor for refill  (the reason was I was afraid to poop myself) regular Historectomy gone bad) (DON'T Quit pills cold turkey--Always wean yourself off) I got myself better by deep breathing & gravol to settle my stomach. BUT now I'm like you guys & feel this burning sensation when I TRY to go to sleep.-I The 1st time My daughter took me to hospital-I thought I was having a stroke--did test & said it was Anxiety--I did have the burning last night & today until I read all your stories. I'm always stress, I do however have muscle damage-So I did think it might be a pinch nerve. But I did feel  like I had a blood clot going up to my brainnnetc..I even wore my flying socks to bed. I want my life back--I hate feeling this way..I do not want to go back on anti-depression pills--And to SHAR 0503 --(YOU CAN DIE OF *MITRAL VALVE PROLASPE*   MY MOM DID & SO DID MY BROTHER) they both ended up having an aortic anurism from it---IT can be TREATED
I've had anxiety for 5yrs now.I was in the car yesterday,and i felt this weird burning sensation from my feet through my entire body.i thought i was having a heart attack.It made me feel scared that something was wrong.I didn't get this feeling for a along time.If it was a sign of a heart attack would i be in the hospital by now?
I just started burning 6*27*11..I also lost my father that month and started having severe Panic attack. The burning didn't start til I was given zoloft100mg. I asked the psychiatric could it had been the Med he said no. My pcp said the burning is due to my anxiety/Panic....I'm a single parent of three,and I'm due back to work in three weeks. I'm afraid my body won't let me function which means I won't be able to provide for my family...I'm so scared..please help
HI,
Today i just started to feel this burning pain througout my entire body and its bothering the hell out of me I cant sleep tonight and I'm about to go to the ER its so bad. Here the thing though I do have a sickness I have a small tumor in my liver that doesnt effect my liver function cause my liver enzymes are perfect couldnt be better. Everythig else is great too nothing else is wrong with me. I'm awaiting my scan results should know by tomorrow is its gone or not. I had radiation and chemo last month the entire month so it really kicked my *** and today I had a bad allergic reaction to CT Scan Dye. Ive had it a million times but this time I get a reaction. My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest it was awful. But now i'm a severe hypochodriac and rightfully so. Tonight is the worst symptom ive felt in a long long time. I feel chest pains, leg pain whole body pain you name it i feel it. My doctors are always telling me to calm down cause they are taking good care of me and watching me like a hawk. I'm thinking this burning feeling maybe has something to do with the radiation or chemo or maybe it is anxiety. Ive been taking xanex every day for the past week not one day have i missed a panick attack and its never ever been this bad. I just dont know what to do im going to talk to someone next week (Phych) maybe it will help. But right now I'm not sure if I should worry about this burning sensation.
You all sound exactly like me. I have extreme burning in my arms and legs with my anxiety. I spent months straight going to the ER and to my doctor because I knew something was wrong with me, and I had ever test known to man done and everything came back normal. The feeling unreal thing? I hate that too, like I was looking at the world from behind glass, or I was in a dream. It's called derealization and I think most everyone with anxiety has had it. The only way to make it stop is to ignore it and work on improving your anxiety. It's hard, I know, but it really does work.

Just know you're not alone, and you're going to be okay :)
I have been taking .25mg a day of xanax for 7 weeks.....(I actually cut the .25 in half and talke half in the morning and half in the evening because I am so afraid to take medicine) lexapro .10 is now starting to work after 4 weeks.  I rarely have anxiety attacks.  I want to stop taking the xanax.....will I have withdrawl (withdrawal) symptoms.  Thanks
I have almost the exact same sensations. Sometimes I have to take up to 15 showers a night just to calm my heart down from beating so fast. Then I lay in bed with thoughts that I may not make it  much longer and then sometimes in the morning I will start to gag and throw up. Can anybody help me with this. I am afraid to go to dr because i dont want to have to start taking pills for my anxiety i see how this becomes addictive and I dont need that
Hi Everyone,
I've just found this website. I'm 43 ... and I've had OCD/Anxiety Disorder for over 20 years. I had my first anxiety attack in a while just 3
weeks ago. It seems like ages since I last had one and I'd forgotten how awful there are. For me the actual attack last seconds but the symptoms
seem to last for weeks. 3 weeks on I still feel ill ... I have all the symptoms you guys are writing about ... the weird burining senstaion ... all
over my back, down my legs and arms. Headaches. Tight chest and feelings of being short of breath. My heart feel like its punding so hard ... and yet
I feel so un fit. Before the attack I went on a 40 mile bike ride ... which I loved .... now I don't think I could cycle a mile. Palpitations too.
It's weird how the symptoms seem to fluctuate from day to day. Generally the symptoms seem to last a month or so ... then I might get another attack.
These symptoms seem quite bad this time ... but that might be due to the fact that I haven't had an attack in a while and my body isn't used to
them. I'm going to the gym this lunchtime .... the first time in 3 weeks ... I don't feel up to it but I'm going to force myself. I think the
exercise will help. Perhaps try a bike ride at the weekend. I was on prozac for 15 years ... I found that helped a lot with the OCD/Anxiety. I came
off it 18 months ago. I think I will resist going back on it for now and see how it goes. Its also funny how I feel so annoyed with myself about
having the attack in the first place ... I feel I could have done better at preventing it ... does anyone else get those feelings? ... it makes
the symptoms all the harder to bear as I feel I inflicted them on myself. My wife wants me to see my GP but I feel that he won't understand or
maybe won't believe me when I describe all the symptoms. It's helped reading everyone else's posts on here ... hope this helps too.
I'm feeling what your are feeling. I started about a month feeling anxious and frustrated and with time now I feel awful. I have the same symptoms as you. It is weird how the mind and body works. Actually, today was the first day I felt better after my anxiety attack on Sunday. I really started taking care of myself by taking vitamins and got an awesome massage. Every night I've been taking a soothing tea before I go to sleep. I hope this horrible feeling goes away soon...
Hey I'm new to this but I know what everyone is going though I been to t the doctor a lot because I think I'm going to have a aneurysm or a stroke I it is scary thinking your about to die.    
How long after an anxiety attach does the body aches last
I think it varies from person to person how long the symptoms last after an anxiety attack. Mine seem to last about a month. Gradually getting better over that time ... although it might not be a linear improvement .. some days being better than other.

It's just over a month since I had my last attack. I had some awful symptoms. I'm feeling better now although I am starting to get a few anxiety attacks. There seems to be a cognitive process going on ... I'm worried about getting another attack (and all the awful symptoms) and that in turn causes me to get attacks.

I'm thinking of going back on the prozac for a while .... I've been off it for a couple of years but it's helped me in the past.

It seems to be good at pulling me out of this current process that I'm in.

Best wishes to everyone ... it does get better.
Well its me again. I had another attack over the weekend and missed work yesterday. My arms legs and stomach feel like they are burning and when I lay down it feels like I have to catch my breath which leads to the heart racing again. My wife seems to think that it is self inflected but I am getting to the point that I think I am going to see my doctor. I am just so worried that I may become addicted to pills. You see I have a very addictive personality. I have seen many friends and family get addicted easily but I cant continue to keep going like this. It seems that these attacks are happening more and more often. Reading all of your blogs makes me feel so much better that I am not the only one. I am back to work today but my arms legs and stomach still feel like they are burning. Sunday night and last night I took a bunch of warm showers and tried to get myself to calm down but Im thinking a doctor visit is next. Does anyone know what I can expect. I hate needles and I know they are going to want me to do blood work. Yikes!
I kno the feeling I been suffering from anxiety attacks for 10 months now...sometimes I think I'm dieing I'm always going back and forth to the hospital I've had several ekgs chest x-rays and blood work everything came back normal i had a ct scan for headaches...and it was practically normal..I get tingling and burning sensation in body all the time and chest pains...sometimes I feel like in bout to faint or vomit am I the only one that gets this?is this anxiety causing this
Ya I have the same feelings. In the morning I gag and vomit most days. From reading to blogs in this forum it seems like more and more that it is anxiety. Sometimes I even say a small prayer to get me through the night. I get up and take shower after shower, no wonder my water bill is high....lol
Is prozak addictive?
No prozac isn't addictive although you can't come off it quickly. You need to gradually tail it off over several weeks.

I've started back on 20mg. I think it's starting to work a bit.

Last night I had a new symptoms that I'd never had before. My body was burning up. I thought it might have been a fever but I wasn't sweating. Was horrible. I could get comfortable in bed. I'd get too hot under the duvet and then get too cold out of it. Today I feel a bit flu-y.

You have to be careful with drinking alcohol with prozac. Last weekend I drunk quite a bit and it seemed to affect me a lot more than usual. It can make you even louder than you would be normally.
what did you take?, what you wrote here is exactly what i experienced, and the worst is i can't go out alone..
Hey, I have been having panic disorder since I was seventeen. I'm OK for a few months, then they get worse. I really don't understand how they can get worse. I get so scared my lips swell out to where I can See them. I get hives all over. The newest thing is I get sharp pains in my chest, so I pop another aspirin hoping it will keep me from dying. A few weeks ago I had a bad one where my neck and all my back was tingling I was freaking out. They never go away. they just suck more. I keep telling my doctor( I hope your right and its just anxiety) because I feel like Im dying. I also have eight children and I feel bad because they know, and when the anxiety gets bad anyone can tell. My children come to me and say mom its ok it will be gone soon. really, really they need to come up with better meds for this, because I have been on alll of them. Also be careful with any of these meds, they act different in different people. me, I cant take Pazil it makes me angry and zoloft also. I take celexa, klonipin (klonopin), and wellbutrin . We had to work hard to get the meds I needed
The comment regarding "Sounds like parasites to me" seems more feasible and would explain a lot of things, regarding my suspicions.
I have the same problem , does getting dizzy even tho I have anxiety attacks does it nescerry means I have virdgo ? Im so scared and it feels as if this issue is taking over me. Please help im only 19
i sometimes feel like im going to pass out, like when you lock your knees when you sing or play an insturment, but withouy the fuzziness and its short, but it does include the feeling like youv been embarrised the tingly burning feeling, and i feel like im going to pass out, is this a sign of anxeity?
I can relate to that all I can say is read and apply the bible to your every day lives, I was diangnosed with a chemical imbalance in my brain when I was about 18 years old (28 now), I over came that in God's will. I'm still paranoid but have confidence in the lord.. Listen to encouraging music (Pandora Gospel :)
Further to my Oct 18 post....

It turned out that the reason I was burning up wasn't because of anxiety it was because I had pneumonia.

It goes to show how awful and how many are the symptoms associated with anxiety that you can mistake pneumonia for it.

I spent 5 days in hospital.

I'm fairly sure the anxiety attacks are to blame for me getting it. The anxiety can lower your immune levels in time.

Anyway ... I'm back at work now and still taking the 60mg prozac.

I'm not sure if it's working yet ... still getting the anxiety attacks ... it's all a matter of trying to control them. The ones that come out of blue are the worst. They seem to get you off guard.

You have to be strong ... take each day at a time.

I'm having lots of thoughts of dying ... like I won't live long etc.

I will not be beaten though. :>
These same things are going wrong with me the worst is the burning pain in my chest and the headaches.. I am only 22 and it freaks me out to the point that I think I'm dying... I have been to the hospital 3 times in the past month and each time they say nothing is wrong.. The only answer they give me is that my potassium is low and it has almost the same symptoms as an anxiety attack.. low potassium makes you have terrible mussel spasms.. and your heart is the biggest mussel in the body.. the chest pain hurts so bad that I cry at times.. but I am going through a pretty bad time right now and am very stressed out with financial and relationship problems.. I'm glad im not the only one having these problems but I just wish it would stop..
I am 41 years old and have had panic attacks since i was 21, they started out with shortness of breath, heart racing, my hands and lips would feel like they were asleep, i would feel like i was going to pass out.  After the Dr's putting me on ativan, zanax, elavil, I realized I cannot take any of this stuff, so given that I have 5 children I learned to controll it.. like changing the channel on the TV.  Now it is back with a vengence! I wake up out of a dead sleep with my heart racing, my left side of my head feels like something is growing in it and making me feel weird, I feel like i am going into shock, my teeth start chattering, my body shakes like i am in the snow, I feel like I am going to pass out, the bottoms of my feet feel like fire shoots through them, my left side of my lips and chin will start to feel like they are twitching really bad..my chest starts to hurt, left arm goes numb, I get a headach, I then end up at the E.R. and they draw blood, do an ekg, give me fluids and some tylonal and send me home.. at least once a month i am in the E. R. with this and I have these feelling almost every day of my life. I just cant figure out where it comes from or why! Shellz
Wow I am not sure if I believe drs? But I have had debilitating symptoms progressing for 2 years to know I am having mild dementia problems and my personality has flatlined. I don't even recognize the person I've become. My symptoms are progressed to complete photophobia, stiff neck, and blurred vision with increased dementia symptom. I feel detached from myself and familiar people and places. All test have been normal so I am very worried it is a progressive movement disorder because I am having trouble with weakness in my legs, and some twitches.
Hi every1, I have had anxiety problems since I was 12 I am now 27 I can go a couple ov yrs without an attack but recently afta having my gallbladder removed my anxiety has seemed to go into over drive, its ruining my life I keep gettin burning pains in my legs and arms plus chest and back pain, I always think I have a blood clot and so on n the thoughht of death petrafies me to, do any of u feel the same, if any1 could give me sum advise or anything please I feel I'm goin insane x
Hi everyone.Im glad Im not the only one feeling these super crappy feelings and pains aches etc. but also i feel for all of us as its down right terrible!! im a 21 year old male and i started to feel all of these things at once when i quit smoking pot.i dont know if its the after effects or if the pot was masking or suppresing these feelings.all i know is i have a constant worry about everything.i even have to check my pulse to see if my heart is still pumping!..basically im feeling what all of you feel.Ive gone to so many doctors and i always get the same results where nothing is ever wrong with me.i have found that if you keep yourself busy and work on being positive and keeping your mind off of thinking that your sick always has worked.if you know your healthy then reinforce it and keep positive!it works!even as i type this im feeling better!haha
but good luck to everyone and keep positive because eventually the negative will really wear you down.
I am new to Anxiety, which is what my doctor has been constantly reassured me it is. My symptoms just appeared one day and they have gotten worse over the past 2 1/2 months. Doctor has had me temporarily taking Xanax, but has moved me on to Zoloft. I'm only one week on Zoloft, and noticed that I'm not quite as depressed, but still having the panic attacks and weird sensations throughout my body, such as tingling, rapid heart beating, shortness of breath, loose of appetite, and now a burning sensation has come up. It started in my chest  and has moved to my arms and upper back. I too had a EKG which was normal and last night had a MRI, needless to say, very nervous for the results.

Finally, to my question for you- you mentioned you were on Zoloft. How long have you been taking that and has it helped you. Does it help the physical symptoms go away? I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you!
I have all the same symtoms (symptoms) and ive just sat and been depressed wishing i could go back to life before this **** happend its like everything is fine one day and after that im always feeling like somthings wrong with me like im dieing all the time i mean even today i bent down from the chair i was sitting in to pet my dog and my leg poped and i started thinking oh my god i busted a main artery or somthing like that its different things all the time i used to be scared i had aids but that came back negative then it was mouth cancer and now i think somthing is wrong with my brain and stuff and i have anxity attacks all the time i wish i could just get over this feeling it runs and ruins my life and i hate it so much and lots of people think its a joke and i really wish it was im tired of living like this i really wish i had some help. ive been offered anxity medicine but im scared that it will do stuff to me to make it worse so im afraid to take it. life used to be so fun and i used to be a great person to be around and i still am when im not freaking out thinking im dieing. life just isnt fair
the burning is only one of the many symptoms i have developed ever since battling with anxiety.
it's scary and frustrating, and to make things worse this "burning" is also a side effect of some of the medication i have been prescribed, so right now my doctor(s) don't even have answers for me if i ask them what may be responsible for what i'm feeling.
good luck everyone
I started with anxiety back in april 2011 and ive been to the ER so many times .theyve done blood test , ekg, mri, ctscan.  And everything can fine , my anxiety is driving me crazy, ive lost alot of weight, burning sensation in my body , palpitations , shaky ,feel like im gonna go crazy , and feel like im sick , the pills makes me worse so i stop taking them just dont know watelse to do
I suffer from very bad panic attacks to. I feel burning in my face sometimes, eyes, head, arms and back, feels like I am on fire. I also get very dizzy, can't stand up and I feel like I was fall on my faCe and passout, anything with movement makes it worse for me. I break out in hives, and sweat..I feel chest tightness, or something stuck in my throat..I been to the doctor and was tested..I am just vitamin defecient, but I am also under weight, which my thyroid is fine,,I don't have cancer..my heart is fine, been tested many of times..panic does and will make a person feel crazy and not intouch with what is happening around them..i been there many times and it really ***** bad..i know what you people are going through..
I also get heart racing, been 150 beats a minute in the ER...I had to get a shot of ativan. I also get heart palpuations bad sometimes..However, if any of you drink enoough beer, consider also drinking water, as dehydration can cause a lot of dizzy light headedness. Also try cupping both hand around your nose and breath slowly for awhile..a nurse told me that and it helps me some.
im having those feelings in my head too. different from any other anxiety attack i've ever had. just wondering how things turned out for you? was it just anxiety?
I've been gting all the symptoms Nd they are nightmares.. I jst wanna no diz it course u do feel rly funny bad heads Nd gt funny pains in you face?? Nd also will it ever go away
finally, i have found a group of others with same symptoms!! Im 22 and have been experiencing anxiety on and off for 3 years now. lately it has been extreme from face burning, legs and head tingling/ numbness, heart racing, jaw locking and headaches. I've been to the Dr and Er a total of 11 times the past two weeks! All I've gotten is everything is fine with you and its just another symptom of anxiety. :( i just want it to go away!
Hello.I have anxiety attacks for 6 years.Just find some game or hobby to concentrate yourself when the attack begin. Don`t worry, the symptoms will be different every year:) just DO NOT PANIC! I have been to ER 1000 times, and there is nothing that they can do. my advice is exercise, good food and more socialization even if you do not want.Just push your self as much as you can.And cry when you have need to cry.It will relax u.Trust me:) hope you feel beter.SEE ya.
The past few days my legs have been burning. I woke up about 3 this morning and came down to check the internet to see what could cause this. LOL I, too, tend to be hypochondriac and am afraid (sure) I am diabetic.  I, too, think I might have a brain tumor or am developing Altzheimer's. I have a "buzzy" feeling in my head, am "losing" words, thought, memory. I, too, am stressed beyond belief. I woke up fearful but am laughing at the symptoms now: shortness of breath, extreme dizziness, headaches, itching. I am comforted by your posts. I am most probably okay, just anxious about many things. Please know you will all be in my prayers. Your posts have been a great comfort to me to know I am not alone.
I've had many of the same things happend to me as well. I told my doc I felt like my blood was on fire. I've been to er a few times for heart palps and high heart rates. All tests came back normal. These are stressfull times we live in and I think some of us have a hard time with this everything now world we are living in. The worlds a different place, people are cold, the media keeps us in fear of things we cannot change. Try unplugging for awhile when you get home and slow down and enjoy the little things in life.
Reading all the messages makes me feel as if im reading my own diary :/  each and every symptoms matches that of my own and the reason is only one: anxiety. I had a twisted muscle in my knee and when i got the news that i have an extreme deficiency of vitamin D (normal is 30+ mine is 9.5 :D), since then im experiencing wierd things through my entire body, tingling, shaking, stiffness, back pains, hearing sensitivity etc etc.  It makes my jaw drop that our brain has such awesome power that it can control our whole body, only because of our negative thoughts!! I feel bit better, right now, i am too feeling a burning sensation in my right leg but i guess thats only my anxiety. :P
I have the same thing and Drs cant find anything wrong have been to nerve dr and had all kinds of MRI S AND they still dont know what is wrong. Was wanting to ask how yours went away?
Hello Fellow anxiety prone people!  I feel your pain!
Have any of you had your CORTISOL levels checked?  Mine were off the charts high.  My holistic doc. told me to take 3 supplements which all have helped a great deal.  The most important is CALMPRT, then there is Adecore, and Seriphos.  Kavinace is also great for helping you sleep without any negative side affects.  Hope this helps.  A little morning prayer and quiet meditation always helps me ease into my mornings as well!
I had suffered with all these symptoms for years and when I got into a accident at work I went to see a spinal doctor. Now mind you have been in accidents before and have seen tons of doctors and felt I was nuts. This doctor comes in and tells me I have "Chiari Malformation Syndrome Type II'  I went to see a Neuro Doc to get treatment and find out more. I took with me every single report i.e. MRI's and CT's Scans and x-rays. He said to me yes you have Chiair, no one ever told you! I said No. All my life I suufered and was told I was parinoid cause I was a woman. and to find out I wasn't was a relief I broke out in tears for what I was going through was real. Doc tried to calm me down and I said doc I am not crying because I'm upset about what I have or that NO ONE, ALL tHOSE DOCTORS DID NOT SAY ANYTHING AND MADE ME FEEL I WAS NUTS WHEN IT WAS ALL REAL. IT'S A RELIEF TO PUT A NAME TO IT. dOCTORS ARE LAZY AT TIMES AND DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING AT IF THEY ARE NOT FORMULAR WITH IT OR EXPERIENCED.  I TOOK MY MOTHER WITH ME SO i DIDNT FREAK ON THE DOC. It was there all my life. I joined a group aND MANY OTHER PEOPLE ARE CRYING OUT OF JOY AND SAID THE SAME THING YOU DID I DID AND ARE GLAD THEY ARE NOT ALONE.  If you feel there is something wrong stick to your guns.  Its called Chairi Malformation. You may want to check it out. we have all the same symptoms and some more diffent for everyone and they come and go. and they all dont come at the same time either. god bless and good luck
I made a post and did read all them. There is help out there for Chiari and talk groups. GO ON facebook. THERE IS THE "ICA" International CHIARI Association.
Hello. My name is Marty.  I have been suffering from burning inside out, head to toe, spasms in the soles of my feet, burning under my nails, hands and feet - severe neck pain - tingling in my toes extreme fatigue for no reason - aching, hurting feet with burning where there are days I cannot walk or drive at all!  When I lay down at night the muscle spasms begin in the soles of my feet.  The burning happens any time of the day even especially when I am sitting still.  I have had panic attacks for over 35 years and have been on Valium since then.  This burning began four years ago out of the blue.  Please contact me at ***@**** so we can talk further.
hy name jasmine i just got on zolof but its horrible just called my doc, woke up with horrible burningt in my head nd zaps i dontknow what it is scared me to death, top ofit then i keep getting anxiety attacks so extreme burning in my head goes down to my stomach arms and legs,, did u had those sympoms as well on zolof will they go away ??? im scared to continue taking them.my email is ***@****. Thank you
I just want you to know i'm going through the same thing....i hurt all the time...my legs burn my arms will tingle my chest gets tight sometimes i feel like i can't breathe...i've been to sooo many doctors over and over and been through soooo many test its unreal and they all say your fine your just anxious....they throw meds at me, i take them and it doesn't seem to help, i'm always thinking there something seriously wrong with me....so i'm in the same boat girl...i just left today and was told yet again that i'm anxious and i'm thinking, ya i'm anxious because theres something wrong and you wont find out what it is....ugggggg
I suffer from the same thing,,,burning from head to toe...especially in my legs and especially when i'm sitting down....and not one doctor in the past year can figure out why so they just tell me its anxiety...i'm sick of spending so much money to go to the doctors to be told its anxiety and every med they give me seems to make me feel worse....its horrible...
Symptoms
__________
Burning and tingling of the skin
Sleepy but can't sleep
Weakness terribly
Can't breath
disoriented
Vision blurry not able to focus rainbow vision once
Scared of everything
Tension
Lose is apatite
Very jerky
Like my body and brain are not connected
Shooting pains even in my head very emotional
Easily agitated and annoyed
Dizzy and off balance at times

I feel like I am going crazy...

I experience the same symptoms.  I started having panic attacks/anxiety around a month ago after going 20 years without (I'm 47).  My doctor (primary) put me on Citalopram (Celexa), and after 3 days I had to stop after suffering every side effect including horrible insomnia.  It's been over 2 weeks since stopping the drug, and I still have insomnia.  In fact, I feel like I've lost the ability to sleep.  My body is tired, but I just can't transition to sleep.  But I must fall asleep at some point, because I'll remember a dream.  I took a nap today and it felt like my body was asleep but my brain was quite active.  Yesterday I felt the closest I did to feeling normal, and I was confident that my sleep would be better last night, but it was worse.  I'm in the process of seeking therapy, but according to intake personnel it could take a month.  I don't know how much longer I can put up with this.  I'm wondering if I'm experiencing the "paradoxical effect" or SSRI's, where serotonin in the brain is decreased instead of increased.  Apparently that messes up your whole system, and may be irreversible.  I mean, I've never been the most optimistic person even before the panic, but I have sunk to the very bottom of the well.
Hey can any1 tell me y my eyes go blury and my head get a sharp pain?iv got heartache nw n den az well as pins and needles or burning thru my hole body...iv had an anxiety attak wile driving in a car all ov a sudden I could just not feel my legs and I went light headed please help me..
Hi i just want to say im having the same feelings too. Im feeling numb lightheaded feeling like im going crazy and losing my mind burning sensation in my body even feeling suicidal. I went to the doctor and they said that i am ok and everything came back normal. I dont understand whats going on but im so scared. Please somebody let me know whats going on.
Hi did cymbalta work for you?
I wake up with this burning sensation in my head tingling like I woke up to fast it's really scary and I'm not sure if it anxiety, but for the last past week or so I've been having this pressure in my head that has scared me also, unfortunately I was diagnosed with hsv "herpes" about 2 months ago and I've been depressed every since. I couldn't sleep, my sleeping was off, i was thinking the worst, I wasn't eating I lost my appetite, I experienced  hypoventilation breathing, numbness in legs arms everything, skin burning sensation, I kept thinking even after getting my results that the clinic was going to call me and say I had something else which created negative thoughts everyday, I woke up every time the phone rang I was scared and for about 2 weeks now I've been having this weird head pressure in my head and I've been thinking could it be something else or worst.

about 3 years ago I had a panic attack and thought I was having a stroke and when going to the doctor they said I had Tia which is a mini stoke after keeping me in the hospital for a few days they came back and told me that I had MS, I argue with them and told them this was Impossible because up until that point I've never had any problem like that I went to get a second opinion from a neurologist doctor and I was going back in forth taking MRI every 3 months and they said that it was lesions that they saw but that it may not be MS, so I continue to got every 3 months no symptoms was feeling fine and when I found out about the hsv herpes august 23rd 2014 I fell into a deep depression didn't eat for a week I google everything and it seem like every time I googled I had it symptoms that worried me and I began this weird feeling in my head I started thinking the worst like what if it was HIV I started worrying even though the clinic told me my results and only said I had herpes I've became worried thinking it was more I stated to have this head feeling thinking about death and every thought was bad my sleep was off and that's when I wake up with this burning sensation in my head tingling like I woke up to fast it's really scary and I'm not sure if it anxiety but  for the last past week or so I've been having this pressure in my head that lingered for days that made me feel off balanced that has scared me so I trying to figure if this all from anxiety am I suffering from anxiety PLeASE HELP ME Becuase I'm scared to scared to go to the doctor and thy tell me it's something worst is this anxiety does this sound like anxiety
Jade59 commented on CRSeaside's status
melimeli commented on mhv's status
Cincy513 commented on Salivary gland disord...