Anxiety Community
Burning sensation in the back linked to Anxiety?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

I'm running 79. Have had Panic Anxiety since the age of 21. From 1995, taking meds. Started on 0.5 mg Clonazepam three times a day and Prothieden (Dosulpin) 25 mg in the morning + 75 mg in the evening.Have had skin hypersensitivity for last 40 years or so. Gradually, it went on increasing. Now there is generalized sensation of burning in the body but this sensation in maximum in the back. Once in a while there is some relief. When the sensation increases, depression too increases. What should I do?
Always ask the doctor. No one here can substituted a doctors knowledge or tests-

But yeah such a sensation can easily be anxiety.
Ive shared this story a couple of times before. . . But i was in a messy relationship not long ago and started feeling like someone had dropped boiling water on my legs. 24/7. Felt like the underside of my skin was burning, and only release was when I was moving my legs.

Saw the doc and he could not find any reason for it and suggested it to be my fantastic brain.

Surely. . . .A couple of weeks later me and the girl figured i was not gonna work and we split. And thus she was gone along with the burning sensation.

So yes, it can easily be anxiety - or mental in general.

But again. Im no doctor and would advice you to at least call one to see what they have to say.

good luck and hope you feel better soon.
slc15 joined this community
Welcome them!
Subject: Medicare (Part A and Part ...
8 hrs ago by gymdandee
Jade59 commented on msdelight's status