Aa
A
A
Close
Buspar and headaches?
I've had this constant headache for a few days now.  I didn't think too much about it since I do get headaches every once in a while but I've done some research and found that buspar tends to cause headaches :(
Does anyone know if these go away in time or are they to stay?  I've only been on the medication less than a week so far.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Also... I have this weird taste and smell - kind of like when you have a cold but I don't have a cold.  Got a few brain zaps with this evenings dose too.  I'm wondering if the drug is starting to build up now in my system and I'm getting the side effects??  Should I worry or just ride with it?
Gotta ask you guys since I don't have a doc yet.  As most of you know,  the doc that prescribed it refuses to get back with me.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have tried Buspar off & on & always stop. I just tried it again since I saw some people on another forum said it was great. 1st I'm sup to take it in AM & PM well forget going anywhere in the AM it seems to take forever not to be dizzy & feeling sick. I took it last night when I went to bed & was awake most of the night which is terrible. I guess everyone is different another person said it helped her sleep.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am currently taking it as well, I am on my 7th day and my headaches start day 5. the headaches are very very mild all day long and when it comes to night time i get severe headaches followed by tossing and turning, making sleep impossible. also the dizzy thing for me last about 5-10 min and i just sit down relax and do something else. after the 5-10min dizziness i get "the munchies" but not like pot munchies more like wierd cravings. looking for help  also considering i have a military doc that is never in...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am currently taking it as well, I am on my 7th day and my headaches start day 5. the headaches are very very mild all day long and when it comes to night time i get severe headaches followed by tossing and turning, making sleep impossible. also the dizzy thing for me last about 5-10 min and i just sit down relax and do something else. after the 5-10min dizziness i get "the munchies" but not like pot munchies more like wierd cravings. looking for help  also considering i have a military doc that is never in...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Buspar and headaches?
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
296076_tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on Jewels63's status
1 hr ago
4059843_tn?1454481984
Blank