Buspar and headaches?
I've had this constant headache for a few days now.  I didn't think too much about it since I do get headaches every once in a while but I've done some research and found that buspar tends to cause headaches :(
Does anyone know if these go away in time or are they to stay?  I've only been on the medication less than a week so far.
Also... I have this weird taste and smell - kind of like when you have a cold but I don't have a cold.  Got a few brain zaps with this evenings dose too.  I'm wondering if the drug is starting to build up now in my system and I'm getting the side effects??  Should I worry or just ride with it?
Gotta ask you guys since I don't have a doc yet.  As most of you know,  the doc that prescribed it refuses to get back with me.  
I have tried Buspar off & on & always stop. I just tried it again since I saw some people on another forum said it was great. 1st I'm sup to take it in AM & PM well forget going anywhere in the AM it seems to take forever not to be dizzy & feeling sick. I took it last night when I went to bed & was awake most of the night which is terrible. I guess everyone is different another person said it helped her sleep.
I am currently taking it as well, I am on my 7th day and my headaches start day 5. the headaches are very very mild all day long and when it comes to night time i get severe headaches followed by tossing and turning, making sleep impossible. also the dizzy thing for me last about 5-10 min and i just sit down relax and do something else. after the 5-10min dizziness i get "the munchies" but not like pot munchies more like wierd cravings. looking for help  also considering i have a military doc that is never in...