CAN ANXIETY GO AWAY 4 GOOD
Iv suffered for years the past year being worse I'm on mirtazipine and still hav anxiety 24 7 an feel ill I'd llike 2 no what people done 2 cure there's and is it cureable and does therapy actually work I need it 2 go all 2 gether my lyf is on hold! :(
I can assure you that yes, anxiety does come to end.

The kind of anxiety that becomes psychopathological like anxiety disorder is not normal in any person, we just aren't that way naturally. Everyone can have anxiety as it can serve a purpose, but when it gets to the point of interfering with everyday life and activities, that's where it needs to be stopped and it will. One thing I can say is try not to think when the anxiety will end, to me, if I did that it would seem like it would too long, but the truth is you will get over it, I suggest that you do your best not too think about it, try to be "careless" about your anxiety and I understand if you are having a hard time it may be challenging but it can help out. By careless I mean that you don't go around fretting that there may never be a cure for it, don't let it control your decisions or your life. Take it easy, do things that relax you and comfort you and just take it day by day.

Hope you get better!
How did you get rid of urs :( x