CONSTANT heaviness in my head, arms and legs...shaky
I have a CONSTANT fuzzy headed feeling and heaviness in my arms, legs, feels like my head and neck are being pushed down.  I am getting very scared.  I have had every test and nothing shows up.  I am going for a neck MRI this afternoon for what they think is a cervical strain, but other than that have had every test imagined since June.  Posted under several other subjects.  Does anyone else experience this and dizziness constantly.  I have to have some kind of hope!
I always feel fuzzy and light headed, my arms and legs always hurt and i to have had ever test under the sun to find out what is wrong with me but nothing shows...I think  have some sort of medical problem. but nothing has yet to come back
hope this helps
love
I have exactly the same symptoms that you describe -fuzzy/heavy head and pressure across shoulders and down my spine, just like something is pushing down on me.  Some days it's difficult to walk around.  I had a brain scan and they said everything's ok - I can't get any answers from any doctors - they don't seem concerned about doing any more tests.  Are you still suffering from this?  Did you ever find out the cause?  Is anyone else suffering from this "condition"?
i know what your feeling. fells like your head weighs about 100 lbs and your neck dont want to hold it up. if u r standing up feels like u want to fall foward . get a dizzy feeling kinda like u eyes cross for a second.I KNOW HOW U FEEL. hope u get better
yes i know these feelings for me it begins with one of two terrifing sympotms a) out of the blue feels like im gonna just drop dead (syncope) symptoms- instant dizziness, with confusion, temporay loss of vision, involentary adreniline rush to fight the feeling of going unconscious reslulting in extreme sense of panic.
or
b) strokelike sympotms begining with a crawling sensation in the skin in top of head and face particularly around the eyebrow and upper cheek to temple then the feeling of that of a hand on the top of my head pushing me straight down to the floor, sudden shortness of breathe dizziness and the anxiety of when they will happen again