Anxiety Community
Can my anxiety be cured?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Can my anxiety be cured?

1)When I awake up after some minutes I start to feel breathless especially from nose.
2) As I am having my bachelors exam nowadays when I awake up in the morning and think of going to the exam hall I start to feel fear, panic, breathless, sweating from feet, stomach gas and a feeling that I would need to go to a hospital emergency.
3) On my way I make a route from where I pass many hospitals so if required I can get to the emergency.
4) While giving exam I am a little bit easy about 30 min but after I start to feel breathless, stretch and pain in nose, uneasiness, restlessness , dizzy and like I will faint, sweat from feet and hands.
5) After I get out of the exam hall I try to relax drive my car back home and just relax at home I feel better.
6) It has been about 2 to 3 years I have developed some kind of fear from driving.When I drive I start to get nervous, breathless and uneasy.I feel like opening the car door and running out.When I am at restaurants same thing happens I feel breathless, nervous, uneasy and restless.Even the thinking of going out makes all these symptoms.
7) The breathless feeling is not that I have to gasp air a lot through mouth or something hard.It feels as if my nose is blocked and the air is not passing through it proper by which I get tensed and uneasy.Stretch which sometimes converts to severe pain in the center of nose the nose bridge are and sometimes the nostril are.The acute feeling of stretch and pain is always there.Biggest is I breth manually.I am always thinking of breathing.
8) I have had tests from blood test to ct scan, mri, xray to hiv.All tests reveal that my paranasal sinus are clear and turbinates are swollen.ENT specialist say that turbinates are swollen due to allergy.Skin prick test result us that I am allergic to house dust mites 3+
9) The ENT specialist say thay your sinus are clear and your turbinates are swelled which can be swelled of a normal human being due to allergy.The symptoms like pain, breathless, uneasiness, unable to drive and orhers are not associated with it.You should consult a psychiatrist.
10) I consulted a Psychiatrist previoulsy about a year a go when I had same symptoms.He started me on faverin(fluvoxamine), Lamnet (lamotrigine), Seroxat(paroxetine) Seroxat CR(paroxetine hydrochloride) for avout two to three months but there was no improvement.This time I again went to him he told me that you should not had stopped your medicines.Psychiatry medicines need time and changing if they are prociding no releif.Now he has prescribed Zuloxet(duloxetine hydrochloride), Zeegab(pregabalin) & Zedan(roxithromycin).

So what do you people suggets?
I am taking Zinacef(cefuroxime), Mykteka(montelukast), destina(desloratidine) & Oxycrom(Sodium Cromoglycate 4%) nasal spray for turbinates swelling and allergy
HI again.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Anxiety/Do-I-have-anxiety-or-asthma/show/1931761#post_9025765

The above link is the thread the other day where we discussed pretty much all of the same  topics that you repeat here.  I also noticed looking at your posting history that you're posting the same question in numerous communities.  There's nothing wrong with that at all, it just stood out to me, kind of showing your level of anxiety about this.

It kind of boils down to this...if numerous specialists were not able to reassure you that a lot of your symptoms are likely anxiety related, we probably won't be able to either.  And, no one can say for SURE that they are, which is why you need to follow up with your doctor.  

Right now, you are in a stage of anxiety where you are "answer seeking", trying to connect your symptoms with a clear cut medical condition, which is normal.  I think you've gotten some great advice on how to proceed, and we'll be more than happy to help you with the anxiety aspect of this...but re-posting the same info on numerous threads in this community isn't going to benefit you much, to be honest.  We've told you you need to seek out the assessment of your doctor to rule the asthma (or other condition) out.  I think that should be your next move, and you can then let us know what he says.

From reading your posts, it's my opinion that you're suffering from chronic, severe anxiety, maybe panic.  I would strongly recommend that you seek professional help to start addressing that.  Even IF you're found to have asthma, the anxiety still needs addressed.

Sometimes, repeatedly seeking reassurance can lead to MORE anxiety.  Make yourself an appt to see your doctor and get the ball rolling, okay?  In the meantime, try to keep yourself distracted and shut your computer down for a while...give your mind a rest from thinking about this so much.  

We certainly understand how stressful this is, it's terrible when you have such very REAL physical symptoms.  It's hard to imagine that anxiety could cause such real physical symptoms, but it absolutely can and does.  I suspect a good bit of your symptoms are anxiety related, and the good news there is, once you start addressing the anxiety, the symptoms will start to improve.

Hang in there!!
Can my anxiety be cured? The medicine which psychiatrist has describef Zuloxet(duloxetine hydrochloride) 30mg per day will it provide relief from anxiety completely? In your country it is manufactured by the name of cymbalta I think.
As we've said in your other threads, no, chronic anxiety cannot be "cured", but it can be managed.

Are you already on the medication?  If so, how ling have you been on it?  Have you been on any other meds for anxiety?  To be honest, Cymbalta wouldn't be a first line treatment medication for anxiety.  The SSRI antidepressants, like Zoloft, Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac (not sure what they would be called where you are) would be more appropriate.  That's just general info, and something you may want to discuss with your doctor.
He started me on faverin(fluvoxamine), Lamnet (lamotrigine), Seroxat(paroxetine) Seroxat CR(paroxetine hydrochloride) for avout two to three months but there was no improvement.After one or two years I went again and he said its anxiety not depression it can be cured with medicines.If previous did not work you should have come again.Now he has prescribed Zuloxet(duloxetine hydrochloride), Zeegab(pregabalin) & Zedan(roxithromycin).I am afraid of taking them as I have 2 exams left one on 22nd and the last on 24th because I can get side effects in the start and may be because of them I would have to skip my exams.I have not started Zuloxet, Zeegab and Zedan.
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
42 mins ago
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
LovemyKids86 . Comment