Can you take Ambien CR and Ativan together?
Can ambien cr and ativan be taken at the same time?  I cant tell from the interraction charts.
Since none of us on this forum are doctors OR phrmacists, I can only advise you to call ANY pharmacy in your area and ask a professional if these two drugs can be taken at the same time.
Glad you asked before just poppin' them, tho! Come back and join, let us know how you're doing. Your experience could benefit someone else on this forum. Think about it and we all wish you the best.
Peace
Greenlydia
I just read your previous post and since you've been taking the ambian for a while why not see if the ativan does the job tonight instead of taking both.  The ambian may not be working if you're taking it every single night.  It really only works for me if I take it on occasion.  I already take xanax, which is similar to ativan, at night and the first time I took them together I felt very weird and spacey in the morning.  

I so feel for you.....I've had insomnia since my teens and sometimes will go for months with only a few hours of sleep a night too.  I'm sure lack of sleep is a huge contibuter to how bad your feeling.  I know for me, once I have just one decent nights sleep, meaning 4 hours in a row, the difference is like night and day as far as body aches and such.  

Call the pharmacy for a sure answer

Hope the ativan works for you
Thanks for the good advice, guess I could have thought that up in a clear state eh?  LOL trying to laugh anyway
Please don't forget that there are those few people out there who take speed so they can sleep.Rare yes but it is true
My husband took 5mg Ativan & 20mg Ambien tonight. Should I call 911? He's a big guy-257lbs.