Cant Sleep horrible nightmares
The last few nights I have been unable to sleep good I am having horrible nightmares...I had a abnormal pap smear and its really worrying me. These nightmares are bothering me when I am awake... I kind of feel like its trying to tell me something bad...On a scale of 1 to 5. 1 being normal and 5 being bad I was at a little over 2. I feel like I am going to end up with cancer or something. I have been taking Xanax before bed trying to relax. I feel very alone and don't know what to do. I am not ready to die or have a cancer I know that no one is but sometimes I feel like things are out to get me and make me crazy.
Also I have been having right lower abdominal pain and right low back pain. Doc said it was gastritis. However with this abnormal pap it has me worried. I also had a pelvic exam along with my pap smear and the doc did not say anything about any cysts or anything.
Im sorry for what you are going through. I do believe your nightmares are caused by your fear and worry though. Try getting switched to another sleeping pill if xanax isnt working. Also, when you lay down, try to clear your mind as much as you can. Meditate, read, listen to soothing music...anything that will calm you as you prepare to go to sleep. And, talk to a confidant about your feelings so you can get it out and not keep it pent up worrying all the time. When do you see your doctor again? They need to know whats going on with you, and they should be able to help. I wish you the best. Wish i was more help. I hope you find out very soon that everythings going to be ok and your mind will be put at ease. Good Luck