Car Accident Brain Trauma
Well I was in a accident about a month ago where I flipped my truck going quite fast and I was in a coma for a few days and was in the hospital for 2 weeks and don't even remember being there. My question is I have bad mood swings and always feel depressed now and like its as if they put someone elses brain in my head and everything seems different to me now as if im seeing it through someone elses eyes. I can't take this anymore should I go and tell the doctors I go see now this. It makes me feel like im going crazy and I can't stand it and feel so sad.
Yes....definitely see a doctor about this.  It sounds like you may have some depression going on....mood swings...sadness...no motivation to do anything or see friends...no interest in anything, lonely.  This would be the result of your accident which sounds horrific and devastating for you!  Therapy would help you a lot with this. Depression often occurs when we haven't dealt with a past traumatic event, which could certainly be your case.  I would talk to your doctor about it and go from there.  This has been very traumatic for you and I feel anyone would be depressed after such an ordeal.  I'm glad you survived and you will start to feel like your old self once you get into therapy.  If therapy doesn't help your doctor may want to put you on medication so you can get your life back.  Don't give up hope, they are many of us dealing with this but with help have been able to live happy lives.  I wish you all the very best and we're always here for you.