Celexa - quitting cold turkey
I had been thinking about getting off celexa for the past few months, and then forgot my prescription while on vacation 3 weeks ago. The first week i was off cold turkey I felt fine. But now, over the past 2 weeks, the dizziness has set in as well as mild flu-like symptoms and fatigue-- mostly in the mornings, some days worse than others. after a full 2 weeks, I haven't noticed that the withdrawal symptoms have gotten worse, but they don't seem to be getting better either. At this point, is it recommended to just get thru the last few (I hope!) days of this, or should I begin taking a small dose (half a pill?) and then wean myself back off?  
Maybe it's not withdrawals, but your anxiety returning? Maybe you weren't ready to come off of it, sometimes we feel so good that we think we don't need it, when in reality, the meds are working the way they are supposed to.

Just something to think about.

Take Care!
Kristine