Change in job made all the difference
   I have a job that lasts nine months, the other three is summer & I find different employment for that time. I started having pretty bad anxiety last fall, which I thought was my menopause. The end of one job, and the start of another
has made 90% to 100% difference in my anxiety! So now I know what was causing it. It's a pretty high stress job and
depending on what you encounter for that year can make the stress even worse. SO what I thought was general anxiety turns out to make more sense to me. I don't have a question I just wanted to share with others what I have found. In a perfect world I would end that job and find another. However I must work there because I don't want to lose my seniority, insurance, retirement, ect. I like both jobs though so I'll be okay.
It's good that you realize this and can cope better as a result.  You're very fortunate as well to have two jobs while so many can't find one, good for you!  Take care.