Anxiety Community
Chest Tightness, and Breathing difficulty, Back pain, high liver enzyme...

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Chest Tightness, and Breathing difficulty, Back pain, high liver enzymes

Hi, I am a 22 year old male and have been experiencing bad chest tightness and dyspnea for a while now with some high liver enzymes and back pain.  It began very minor and then grew worse and worse over the past few years.  I have been to many doctors but I feel as though someone is missing something.  I also went to a psychologist and nothing was found that would cause these symptoms.  I have seen pulmanology, cardiology, GI, ENT, Neuro, Internal.  And still no diagnosis.  I have been put on many medications but nothing is helping.  Only thing found was high liver enzymes but I was told it was because I was heavy 250 ( I lost 30 lbs thought im now 220)  My father was diagnoses with myasthenia Gravis but I do not have it from what the blood test and EMG showed.  Also these symptoms seems to get worse when I had to start taking Vicodin more often (1 pill a day) instead of 1 every couple of days for my migraines.  Is there any disease that Vicodin would make worse?  Or could the drug it self cause these symptoms?  Thank you for your help.
I am not qualified to answer the questions you are asking. I would strongly urge you to call your local pharmacist who will have the answers you're looking for.
I'm sorry that nobody can figure out what's going on, but don't give up. Not to discourage you, but some people have waited years for a correct diagnosis. I'm sure you won't have to wait much longer.
Be sure and tell the pharmacist about any and all meds you're on or have been on recently.
I wish you the best
Peace
Greenlydia
melimeli commented on melimeli's status
32 mins ago
mishymoshymarcy Sometimes the things that a... Comment
Tomoose commented on guilt vs risk
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms